Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - The Eye

Naruto and his friends gotta gear up for their sophomore year of high school, but whose this new kid that just moved in next door?

Chapter 8 - The Eye

Chapter 8 - The Eye
When everyone was settled in the previews were starting. Clips for upcoming movies began to peak some peoples interest.

"Hey guys."

The group of friends turned in their seats to see their friend Kiba with a slightly younger girl hugging his arm and smiling. She had long brown hair with orange streaks.

"Hey Kiba, Hi Patience." Naruto greeted "I didn't know you guys were coming."

"Well...I wasn't really planning on coming but then I saw Patience and decided to ask her out."

"Thats great." Ino squealed "You two look so cute together."

Kiba smiled and felt his face get red, Patience just giggled and hugged him.

"So anyway...Zero I didn't know you and Kira were going out. That was pretty fast, I mean you just moved in." Kiba said as he and his date sat down.

"Well...I...I didn't ask her out at all, Naruto just brought me along."

"Ya coulda fooled me." he laughed

Zero looked next to him and Kira grinned and blushed a little.

"Shhhh!" Sakura hushed everyone as the movie began.

During the movie there were many parts that made most of the girls (and Naruto)jump in fright. The girls grabbed a hold of their dates, Naruto and Hinata grabbed a hold of each other. The entire audience was jumpy. Kira clung onto Zero, her heart was pounding against her chest from fear. Zero's heart was also pounding, but for a different reason. When the movie ended they all looked at each other and Zero started laughing uncontrollably at his friends.

"And what the heck is so funny?" Ino frowned

"The look on all of your faces...it was priceless."

"Hey leave the girls alone." Naruto said

"Who said I was just talking about them? You were more afraid than Hinata was."

"No I wasn't."

"...you were digging your head in between her back and the chair..." Gaara slightly smiled, he sat behind him and saw the whole thing.

"Still that was awesome!" Naruto leaped as they walked out of the room.

"Yeah, but it would suck to be in that situation." Kiba agreed "What do you think Zero?"

"Uhhh..." His mind tried to recall the movie.

"Oh...I get it..." Neji smirked "Zero wasn't paying attention to the movie at all..."

"Y...yes I was."

"Ok then...how did it end?"

"Ummmm..." He clenched his teeth together trying to remember.

"...I think you got him Neji..." Sasuke chuckled.

"Oh come on leave the poor guy alone." Patience said but she also laughed

When they got outside their limo was waiting for them.

"Would you guys like a ride Kiba? We...we have plenty of space." Hinata offered

"Nah its ok. I was kinda planning on walking Patience home."

"Ok suite yourself." Naruto said hopping into the car after Hinata got in. After they started to drive off Ino giggled.

"I always thought they would end up together."

"And their not the only new couple..." Sakura said pointing over to the corner of the limo where Zero and Kira were sitting.

"I...had a real great time Zero." Kira said

"Yeah...me too." he smiled

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"Well...I...I..."

"And now Kira is nervous." Tenten laughed

"Hey who said you guys could listen in on my conversations."

"Sorry" they all sang except for Hinata who was talking to Naruto.

Kira folded her arms and pouted. She faced out the window for a couple minutes. Then she felt someone put their arm around her shoulder. She turned to see Zero smiling a little to her. Kira smiled back, leaned against his body and rested her head on his shoulder. Their eyes met for a few moments until their faces started to move in a little closer, then the limo stopped.

"Ms. Angelheart, we have arrived at your home." Hinatas driver said

"Wow that was some horrible timing." Naruto said

Kira looked down and opened the door. "Well I'll see you all tomorrow..."she said getting out.

"See ya Kira." they said

She turned and faced them again "Bye Zero"

"Bye Kira" He said before she shut the door and walked up to her house. Zero then turned to his friends who were all grinning at him. "What are those looks for?"

"Nothing" Sakura said with a smile

"...Careful Zero..." Neji said "...you'll give us guys a good name..."

"Hes just kidding." Tenten said "You were just being sweet weren't you?"

"Well I..." He smiled in embarrassment before the limo stopped at his stop.

"Alright lets go Zero." Naruto said. Zero let out a sigh of relief as he climbed out of the car, Naruto gave Hinata a quick kiss on the cheek before he followed him.

"Thanks for that man." Zero said as they were about to walk up their driveways

"For what?"

"You bringing me along."

"Oh so you did have fun?" he laughed

"Possibly, I'll see you tomorrow Naruto." He said walking to his front door.

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

GreyPichu on February 24, 2008, 9:04:19 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuaww THAT WAS SOOO CUTE!!!^_______________^

vash13 on February 24, 2008, 2:14:56 AM

vash13 on
vash13thats good Zero wasn't paying attention to the movie but he was looking at Kira

zerotimberwolf on February 24, 2008, 5:11:28 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfcan ya blame the guy?

crystalwindbunny33 on February 23, 2008, 11:33:21 AM

crystalwindbunny33 on
crystalwindbunny33lmao have you really seen the movie we left my friend in the movie theatere saying we hope the shadow gets you

zerotimberwolf on February 24, 2008, 1:53:10 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfReally? lol

eelchic on February 23, 2008, 11:13:17 PM

eelchic on
eelchickool chapter,that movie scared the crap out me when I saw it!!!

Again great chapter!!!!

GreyPichu on February 23, 2008, 12:09:37 PM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichulol Neji is so good.^_^