Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Zero's first day

Naruto and his friends gotta gear up for their sophomore year of high school, but whose this new kid that just moved in next door?

Chapter 9 - Zero's first day

Chapter 9 - Zero's first day
Zero woke up to the ear jerking sound of Korn, one of his favorite bands. He climbed out of bed and checked his clock, if he wanted to make it to school on time he had about an hour to get ready, plenty of time. He took a quick shower, put on some clothes and got his school supplies in his backpack, took him about fifteen minutes.

“Maybe Naruto is ready.” He wondered as he grabbed his MP3 player and walked out the door. The sun had just come up, filling the sky with countless colors.

“Hey Naruto, you up?” He called knocking on his friends’ door. He waited a minute then knocked again. “Come on your gonna be late.” The door then opened and Naruto was standing in the doorway rubbing his eyes, he obviously wasn’t ready.

“What are you talking about Zero? I still got a little more than a half hour”

“I know.” Zero laughed “I just wanted to see how quick that would get you up.”

“Well” he smiled “I guess there is no reason to go back to bed then. Come on in man.” Naruto stepped back allowing Zero to enter his home. “Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do. I’m gonna go get ready real quick.”

“No way, I thought you were going to go to school in your boxers.” Zero snickered and pointed to the blue dragon boxers that Naruto had on as he headed up the stairs.

A couple of minutes later he came back down the stairs wide awake. “You want some ramen?” He asked Zero who was still standing next to the door.

“Uhh…sure.” He said as the blond led him to the kitchen. “Hey Naruto?”

“Yeah.”

I don’t mean to pry…but are you the only one who lives here?” he said looking around

Naruto frowned “I was orphaned as a baby…I stay here with Iruka, one of the teachers at school. But he is busy a lot so he isn’t around much.”

“Oh…I didn’t know.” Naruto handed him a bowl of steaming hot ramen, but he didn’t eat. “I was orphaned also. Watome and his girlfriend Megan adopted me a few years ago and their the closest thing I’ve had to a real family.”

“Wow…we’re more alike than I thought. Other than being real good skateboarders.” Naruto also hadn’t touched his ramen. “Hey the ramens going to get cold.” He then started to dig into his food; Zero did the same and ate the food that Naruto graciously gave him.

Not long afterwards they walked out with backpacks slung over their shoulders. Zero pulled out his MP3 and handed Naruto one of the headphones, they put them in and Zero turned it on. They listened to bands like Disturbed, Matalica, Trapt, and a lot more.

“We play a lot of these songs.” Naruto said

“We?”

“Yeah” Naruto leaped in front of Zero so he would stop. “Me, Gaara and Sasuke are in a band.” He said proudly

“Cool, so what do you play?”

“Drums, everyone says I have the energy to play the drums really well.”

“What about Sasuke and Gaara?”

“Sasuke is our lead guitar and Gaara is the bass.”

“No vocals?”

“Nope just music. None of the guys want to sing and we need a male vocalist.”

“What songs do you play?”

“All of them are basically on you MP3.” He pointed to the electric device in Zeros hand.

“Really?...Would you guys mind me giving it a shot?”

“Not at all.” He said slapping Zero’s back. “I just have to talk to Shikamaru, he’s our manager.”

“Hey that works, you all are friends.”

“Yup”

“So do you guys have a name?” he asked as they walked up the school steps

“We call ourselves Angels to Demons.”

“Nice.” He grinned

The school was already buzzing with conversations of old friends who haven’t seen each other all summer and sharing of summer experiences. Naruto and Zero soon saw Kiba Gaara and Neji talking by the lockers…well Kiba was talking, Gaara and Neji Just listened. They both walked up to their friends.

“Hey guys.” Naruto greeted

“Hey Naruto, hey Zero.” Kiba greeted in response while Gaara and Neji nodded slightly

“…We were just talking about out class schedules…what do you guys have?...” Gaara asked

Zero and Naruto pulled out a slip of paper their pockets.

Zero read his off first;
1st period: Gym/Teacher: Might Guy
2nd period: Mythology/Teacher: Anko
3rd period: Literature/Teacher: Kurenai
4th period: Geometry/Teacher: Asuma
A – lunch
5th period: Study hall/Teacher: Iruka
6th period: Biology/Teacher: Kakashi Hatake
7th period: History/Teacher: Jiraiya

Then Naruto read his;
1st period: Gym/Teacher: Might Guy
2nd period: Mythology/Teacher: Anko
3rd period: Geometry/Teacher: Asuma
4th period: History/Teacher: Jiraiya
A – lunch
5th period: Study hall/Teacher: Iruka
6th period: Biology/Teacher: Kakashi Hitake
7th period: Literature/Teacher: Kurenai

“So we have most of our classes together.” Zero mentioned to Naruto

“Yeah cool.”

“…We’ve checked with everyone else and we all have the same lunch also…” Gaara said

“So it looks like this year will be pretty decent.” Kiba grinned

“Come on Zero let’s hurry and get to gym.” Naruto dashed to the gym with Zero close behind. As soon as Zero entered the gym he realized it was huge, just the squeaking of his shoes echoed around the room.

“Ok class!” A tall man exclaimed, he had a bowl cut and eyebrows that could crawl off his face any minute. “The locker room is in the back, put your things in there and get ready for some good old fashion exercise.”

“Yes sir!” a boy shouted who looked like a spitting image of the teacher.

“Who is that?” Zero asked

“His name is Rock Lee.”

“Are they “ Zero pointed to Lee and Guy

“Related? No, sure looks like it though doesn’t it?” Naruto laughed as they headed to the locker room.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

GreyPichu on March 29, 2008, 3:17:04 PM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuwhoa im righting a story on FAC about naruto characters in a band and their band sounds like the one i had imagined, except instead of Garra playing bass i have Neji and Sakura's the main singer. lol we have pretty similar ideas i guess. :]

zerotimberwolf on March 29, 2008, 4:56:58 PM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfI guess so lol

eelchic on March 27, 2008, 5:42:19 AM

eelchic on
eelchicOmg thats so funny! Aw ur edit to ch 8 was relly cute!i think it was a edit...

They would make a relly hot band music wise I mean well mostly,lol! :)

I'm like so glad you updated! this chapter is relly great!! ^-^

vash13 on March 27, 2008, 4:41:26 AM

vash13 on
vash13LOL thats funny.