Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Zero's confrentation

Naruto and his friends gotta gear up for their sophomore year of high school, but whose this new kid that just moved in next door?

Chapter 11 - Zero's confrentation

Chapter 11 - Zero's confrentation
The ending bell finally rang, finishing the first day of the new school year. Naruto, Hinata, and Zero put their books in their lockers and headed tords the exit.

“Awesome, no homework today.” Naruto leaped “More time for practice.”

“But aren’t we going to be short one person today?” Zero asked “Sasuke said his brother was picking him and Sakura up after school.”

“He’s gonna meet up with us later. He told me that he wanted to spend time with Sakura before practice.”

“Ok I can understand that.” Zero said casually sliding his hands into his pockets “Hey Naruto…does anyone come to practice to listen?”

“Every once in a while, why?”

“Well I was just wanting…to ask Kira something.”

Naruto and Hinata stopped walking, he stopped as well. “I…I could text her…and ask her to stop by Naruto’s house.”

“Could you?” He said immediately then slapped his hand over his mouth. Hinata giggled and took her cell phone out of her purse and pressed a few buttons.

“She will meet us out here…in a minute.” She said putting the phone back.

“Wow Zero that reaction was priceless.” Naruto laughed

“I just want to ask her something about the party, that’s all.” He said defensively

“Well now you’ll get your chance.” Naruto said slinging his backpack over his shoulder. Zero was about to grab his backpack also when he felt something grab a hold of the back of his shirt. In the blink of an eye his back was against the schools solid brick wall and his feet were about two inches off the ground.

“I told you to stay away from her.” Token grunted right in his face

“Let him go Token!” Naruto shouted

“You gonna make me.”

Naruto began to make a move until Zero intervened.

“Stop Naruto…I can handle this.” He said “Go ahead Token…hit me.”

“What?”

“That’s what you were planning to do right? Then do it, knock my lights out.” His face had become like stone.

“Your taunting me? I’m twice your size.”

“And not that bright.” He grabbed a hold of Tokens wrist. “By grabbing me by the shirt you left my arms free to move. I could easily strike most of the pressure points in your torso, arms, neck, and head.” He said flicking Tokens forehead.

“Now your really starting to piss me off pal.” He had his hand balled up into a fist.

“And you’re starting to annoy me.” Then, just as fast as he was thrown against the wall and with ten times the force, Zero drove his nee into Tokens ribs. He then suddenly dropped him, knelt down and held his side. Zero lowered his head so that his mouth was right next to Tokens ear.

“Let this be a warning. If you go anywhere near Kira I will do more than damage a few ribs…a lot more.” He growled. Zero stood up and picked up his book bag. “Come on guys lets look for Kira now.” He told Naruto and Hinata casually who were stunned by what they had just witnessed. The snapped out of their trance and followed Zero.

“What the heck was that?!” Naruto questioned “Man, remind me never to piss you off.”

“Don’t worry about it. I just have absolutely no tolerance for people who are so possessive like that.”

“Still” Naruto smiled “That was awesome. If I closed my eyes for a second I would have missed the whole thing.”

“Well if he keeps that crap up, you’re going to see a lot more.”

“I…I don’t think you should tell Kira…what you just did.” Hinata said

“Agreed, she might get upset.”

“Where is Kira anyway?” Naruto looked around

“Let’s look.” Zero insisted, and so they did. Naruto looked around the parking lot, Hinata checked the outside basketball court, and Zero looked around the back of the school. He was about to round the corner when he heard someone talking around it.

“Hey that tickles, stop that.” It was Kira’s voice “Stop pulling my hair.” She laughed.

Who was she talking to? Zero was a little more than curious about what he was hearing.

“Kira?” He said walking around the corner. He looked down on the ground to see Kira sitting down. A small group of young kittens surrounded her.

“Oh, Zero. I didn’t see you there.” She said holding a small black and white kitten.

“We were looking for you.” He said squatting down with her.

“Really? I told Hinata I would meet up with you guys in a minute.”

“Well I just thought…I don’t know.”

“Its ok…this is my favorite spot.”

“Behind the school?” Zero sat down against the wall beside her “Wouldn’t you get in trouble for trespassing or something like that?”

“No…the teachers don’t mind me here. Its just relaxing, see?” She pointed to the vast unpopulated field behind the school. Their were no other buildings or roadways to be seen. It was undoubtedly quiet, in a good way. Zero felt a soft rubbing against his leg; he looked down to see a solid black cat with topaz eyes next to him. He lowered his hand and began to pet the feline. It quickly lied on its back, exposing his stomach for him to scratch.

“I understand what you mean Kira.” He said petting the cat’s stomach

“…You’re different Zero.”

“What…hows that?”

“The moment we met, you didn’t ask me out. Usually guys ask to go out with me and put a lot of pressure on me…I would see Sakura and the others and I would wish I could find a boyfriend like they have, one that would do anything for me but not pressure me at all.”

“Don’t worry…you will.”

“Thanks Zero…I just think something about how I look somehow just attracts assholes.”

Zero laughed a little. “Don’t say that, you’re a special girl Kira. You deserve someone that would treat you like you should be treated.” Zero said knowing that’s just how he would be if they were together.

“Thank you Zero.” She blushed, deeply wishing he would ask her out so that she would say yes.

“I was wanting to ask you something.”

“Yes…what is it?”

“This weekend, I have a friend from my old school staying at my house…I was just wondering if I could bring him along Saturday.”

“That would be fine.”

“You don’t mind?”

“No, why would I?”

“I don’t know…I guess I’m thinking too much.” He smiled at her

Kira smiled and then grew quiet. “…Zero.”

“Yeah”

“Could you keep this spot a secret…I don’t want other people hanging out here after school.”

“No problem, lets keep it between us.”

“Thanks”

“…Ya know…were going to go to Naruto’s place so the band to practice. Would you…like to come?

“Well…I’d love to but…I just can’t, not today at least. My parents already have plans for my family today.” She looked a little sad

“…That’s alright maybe next time then.” He said standing back up and helping Kira to her feet.

“Yeah that would be nice.” She followed Zero out to the parking lot where Naruto and Hinata waited for them.

“There you guy are. We were waiting.”

“Sorry man, guess I lost track of time.”

“Yeah well, thanks to you were going to be late.” Naruto sighed “Nevermind, I understand.”

“I have to head home now.” Kira said walking off in a hurry “Bye everyone, good luck Zero.”

“’Good luck Zero.’.” Naruto teased in a girly voice

“Hey cut it out.” Zero laughed at the sound he made “Lets get going.” He said hurrying to Naruto home where the others were waiting for them.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

GreyPichu on April 13, 2008, 10:30:28 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuOMG Token is so cool but he totally sucks! lol

vash13 on April 6, 2008, 5:23:18 AM

vash13 on
vash13Dude that rocks where do you get your ideas.

zerotimberwolf on April 6, 2008, 6:30:33 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfAll in my mind

eelchic on April 6, 2008, 5:26:13 AM

eelchic on
eelchicHaHA Zero beat up Token he got less than what he relly deserved!Zero is such a great guy,so nice! Kittens are so soft,lol! Great chapter!

zerotimberwolf on April 6, 2008, 6:30:19 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfOh dont worry Token gets a big beating later on just be patient

eelchic on April 6, 2008, 6:44:27 AM

eelchic on
eelchicok good!,lol,I'll try!,lol