Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Meeting someone new

Naruto and his friends gotta gear up for their sophomore year of high school, but whose this new kid that just moved in next door?

Chapter 15 - Meeting someone new

Chapter 15 - Meeting someone new
“Yeah sure.” Zero was a little nervous. What did she want to talk to him about? He followed her through the back door and into her living room. He didn’t notice when he first came in but the place was huge. Kira stopped and turned to him, but she was looking down.

“Zero…”

“Yeah, why did you want to talk to me in private?” He scratched the back of his head.

“A…About yesterday, I’m sorry about what happened.” This struck Zero as odd; out of all people he thought he should be the one apologizing. “I should have just left if I was going to-“ Zero put his hand up in protest.

“I should say I’m sorry, it wasn’t your fault Kira. I was disrespectful and couldn’t control myself, so I am to blame.”

“Zero”

“I guess theirs something I need to tell you then…Kira I like you, a little more than a friend.” Zero felt his face get warm as he said it. “And I…I was kind of wondering if…you would be my girlfriend?” There was a silence as Kira looked up into his eyes and a smile spread across her face.

Kira threw her arms around him and squeezed him softly. “Yes, I’d love to Zero. As long as you’ll be my boyfriend.”

Zero smiled and hugged her warmly “No problem Kira, I can do that no problem.” He pulled back and looked into her eyes, she was looking with the same eyes he was, soft and full of life. Zero brought her in and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips, then she leaned against his body. They held each other for about five minutes before they realized that were being watched.

“Hey now you two, everyone will be here any minute so wrap it up before I get the hose.” Temari grinned slyly as she came down the stairs in her lavender bathing suit. “Anyway I’m going outside to see if the band is set up.”

“My buddy Enji is out there so watch him.” Zero laughed

“Oh I’ll be fine.” She waved as she left the two alone again. When Temari got out she noticed all the girls were already there and ready, as was the band. She walked up a little closer to the stage to say hello to her brother. “Hey Gaara” She waved

Gaara nodded slightly and went back to listening to what Takashi was telling him.

“Hey your Temari right?” She turned to a slightly muscular yet skinny boy sitting on top of one of the speakers.

“Uhh, yeah.”

“Hey my names Enji, nice to meet you.” He stretched out his hand and smiled.

“You too Enji.” She smiled a little as she shook his hand. His grip was gentle yet firm on her hand.

“So when are you guys going to start?” Enji asked Naruto and the others.

“Just as soon as Zero gets back…” Sasuke mumbled

“Yeah you may want to give him a couple minutes.” Temari pointed out

“Speak of the devil…” Enji said pointing to Zero and Kira who were walking up to the group, still holding hands. “Zero I thought you told me to behave myself. How can you expect me to do that when you two are playing tonsil hokey?”

Zero felt his face get warm with embarrassment and frustration. “Enji…don’t start.”

“Kira!” Ino and Sakura squealed in excitement for their friend. “You two look so cute together!”

“Hey Kira, everyone else is starting to get here.” Tenten called out

“Ok Ten” Kira called back. Just after a small group of other high school kids came into the backyard. Zero recognized everyone right away, it was pretty much the all the friends he made during his first couple of days at Demon High. Right away Kiba and Akamaru dived into the pool. Zero hopped up onto the stage and picked up his microphone as Naruto and the others grabbed their instruments.

“Hey everybody!” Zero called out to the crowd who instantly cheered. “Hey we’re the band Angels to Demons and we just stopped by to rock the party tonight!” His voice was followed by a mass of cheers from his peers. Soon the guys started out their string of songs.

While the band was playing Enji was sitting poolside next to Temari and just talking to her. “So what do you think is going on between Zero and Kira?”

“What do you think? Boy likes girl, girl likes boy, boy and girl get together.” She replied.

“Well I could figure that much.” He grinned and dragged his hand around in the water a little. “So…your brother is a pretty good base.”

Temari shrugged “He isn’t bad, he seems to enjoy it.” She looked at Enji out of the corner of her eye. “How long are you going to be visiting anyway?”

“Just the weekend. I thought I was going to just be helping Zero with his training, I had no idea we were going to a party.”

“Well sorry to get in the middle of your plans.” Temari said in a slightly sarcastic tone.

“Actually I’m glad we came.” He said grinning

“Really...Why?”

“Because” he turned to her slightly “I think meeting you is better than training all weekend.”

“So you…” She could fell her face getting warm “you like talking to me?”

“I wouldn’t be talking to you now if I didn’t.”

“Yeah, that makes sense.”

“I like more than talking to you though.” He said now fully facing her

“Wh…what are you saying?” Temari’s eyes went wide

Enji put his hand over hers. “Well, even though we just met today. Talking to you has made me feel like I’ve know you so much longer.” He rocked his head a little “I like you Temari, you’re an amazing girl. Its just too hard not to fall for you.”

She was speechless and nervous at the same time. Temari was deciding on weather or not to punch him right then and there, or just decide on if she liked him back. Seeing this sweet side to him combined with the fun she had talking to him for the past couple hours really made it hard not to like him back. “Well maybe I feel the same way but…how about a real date first?” She smiled in a sly manor.

“Y…yeah sure.” A smile spread across his face.

“How about next weekend? You can take me out to dinner.” She grinned and gave Enji a wink.

Enji smiled, he expected to ask her out not the other way around. Either way was fine for him though. “That would be great. Can I get your number so we can set up the date?”

“Ok” She leaned in and whispered the number in his ear, then telling him to repeat it so he wouldn’t forget. “Don’t forget it alright? I’ll be expecting a call Monday after school.”

“No problem” He said with the biggest grin on his face.

“I’ll see you around.” Temari smiled as she stood up and walked over to her friends.

Enji stood and walked over to the band who were playing their last song. They all finished and then joined the party. Zero jumped down off stage and noticed the smile on his best friends face. “I saw you talking to Temari over there.” He smiled.

“Yeah?”

“Yeah…What all did you talk about?”

“Don’t worry about it, but I will tell you I got her number.”

“Good job Enj.” Zero patted his friend on the back. He would have congradulated him more but Kira grabbed him by the shoulder, turned him around and kissed him so deeply he forgot what he was thinking. The last song that the band played Zero dedicated to Kira and it touched her heart. The sun was beginning to set as Kiras older brother came out with a box of fireworks and they all went out to the field to watch the show.

Heres the songs that the band played in the order that they were played:
Pain - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otZdiO0q6pU
Master of puppets - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov9bMJETZTo
One step closer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qlCC1GOwFw
Riot - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtjUc5GXY3E
Animal I have become - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT-f6HBny44&feature=related
Never too late - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plYlikBZ7rM&feature=related
Papercut - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32DvD7DBS3M
Land of confusion - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KW8DRSvEoQ
Ten thousand fists - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO1S4IR49a4&feature=related
If everyone cared(Zero's dedication to Kira) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ8hh9PS0O8

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

vash13 on July 17, 2008, 5:25:07 AM

vash13 on
vash13Man this is cool.

GreyPichu on July 11, 2008, 12:44:13 PM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuAww! I loved this chapter lotz, it was really good. =D Is this the end cuz it sounds like the last chapter? idk

zerotimberwolf on July 11, 2008, 3:05:55 PM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfNot even close to the last chapter

GreyPichu on July 15, 2008, 1:03:29 PM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuawesome! =]