Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Zero and Kira's date

Naruto and his friends gotta gear up for their sophomore year of high school, but whose this new kid that just moved in next door?

Chapter 17 - Zero and Kira's date

Chapter 17 - Zero and Kira's date
Friday night came around and Zero was just driving Kira to the movies like they planned. They both were talking about how this was their first time at a drive-in movie and both were a little exited but never had to say it. The found a good spot quickly, not too far back but not too close either. Zero turned off the engine and looked at Kira who just began move closer and lean on him. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and squeezed gently.

“So you nervous?” Kira asked Zero just before the movie started.

“Not really, I was nervous when we first met but I’m cool now.” He replied

“I was talking about the fight silly.”

“Oh that.” He laughed a little at his ignorance “A little, it would help if they told me who I was fighting.”

“I know you’ll win Zero.” She said resting her head on his shoulder and watched the movie.

“…What if I don’t win?” He finally asked

“Win or lose, I won’t think of you any different.” She replied kissing his jaw line.

“Thanks” He smiled and kissed the top of her head. Kira climbed up onto him and sat on his lap as they watched the film together. Zero loved movies like this, plenty of fighting but not too much. And his tender side enjoyed the romantic scenes. His arms were wrapped around Kira’s stomach as she held her hands over his. She looked up and rested her head on his chest. Zero guided her face to him, locked lips with the platinum haired girl and kissed deeply. She melted in his arms as he held her close to him and felt her rose soft cheeks with his hand. As the movie was ending Zero thought about taking Kira home, even thought the night was still young. She looked up at him and smiled.

“Is there anywhere else we can go? I’m not ready to go home.” She said placing a hand on his chest with an innocent look in her eyes.

Zero smiled and started up his engine and pulled out of the drive-in. Kira wondered where they were going with excitement, but she hid it well. Before long they were pulling into a back road that led into the forest. Zero stopped and parked in car in an open spot. They climbed out land laid back on the hood, Kira in Zero’s arms with her hands on his chest. In the past week Naruto and the others helped Zero with his car tune ups and paint job. The car had been painted black and on the hood they had painted a large Red Crescent moon and four scratches down it. Plus the car ran so well that the engine purred like a tiger. Zero and Kira just lay there, looking up at the night skies and the twinkling stars. Zero squeezed Kira’s shoulder lightly and kissed the top of her head, she looked up at him with longing eyes. Kira pressed her lips against his and leaned her whole body on him. She lightly nibbled at his lower lip and accepting his tongue soon after. Kira climbed onto Zero’s stomach, they both breathed deeply as their tongues wrestled for dominance. His hands were holding the sides of the silver haired girls’ body, not wanting her to pull away. She did though. Kira pulled away from Zero’s lips and gave an innocent smile; this caused him to smile a little too.

“You just love tormenting me don’t you?” Zero grinned

“Just think of it as a preview for when you win that fight.” She said resting her head on his shoulder again.

“Yeah…you’re tormenting me…” Zero smiled as his arm wrapped around her body.

When Zero was dropping off Kira at her home she waited before leaving his car. She looked down a little before looking up into his dark brown eyes.

“Thanks again for taking me out. For our first date, just the two of us, I had a lot of fun. Tonight was a night I’ll never forget.”

“I’ll never forget it either Kira.” Started to open the door and looked at her. “Let me walk you to the door.”

Kira smiled and opened her door as well and waited for him to walk around. They walked up Kira’s sidewalk with their fingers laced together; knowing that the wonderful night was coming to an end. She stopped at her door and turned to Zero; he caught her gaze and smiled.

“I guess this is goodnight.” Kira said halfheartedly

“At least until the morning.” Zero reminded her “I’ll pick you up about one tomorrow.”

Kira smiled and nodded “Alright.” She felt him take her hands in his and gently pulled her towards him. Zero wrapped his hands around her waist as her arms draped around his neck, their lips pressing together softly. Kira shut her eyes, silently wishing that time just stopped at that moment. Sadly her wish didn’t come true when she noticed Zero finally pulling away from her.

“I love you Kira.”

“I love you too.” She quickly reached for one last hug before the night was over and held him tight. She finally let go and had a faint smile, she fought everything she had to resist the temptation to just grab him and drag him into her home. “Goodnight.” She repeated.

“Goodnight Kira, sweet dreams.” He smiled and turned to his car, hearing the door shut behind him. He got in his car and hesitated before bringing the engine to life. He didn’t want to disappoint his friends tomorrow at the fight, especially Kira. He just shook his head of these negative thoughts and kicked on the ignition and blared on a CD to keep him focused. He arrived at home and collapsed on his bed, then he heard his phone go off to the song “American Idiot”, Naruto.

“Hey Naruto, perfect timing.”

“Hey Zero, you just get back?” His voice was just as loud as during the day.

“Yeah, I dropped Kira off and came right home.”

“How did it go pal?”

“It went well.”

“Ok cool. How did she like the cars new paint job?”

“She liked it, we did great.”

“Man I’m so pumped up for your fight tomorrow, its gonna be awesome!”

“Yeah well the fighters need their sleep, so I’ll talk to you when we get the gang gathered up tomorrow.”

“Haha, ok I’ll let you get some sleep, see you tomorrow.”

“Later” Zero closed his phone and put it on his nightstand. His hands tucked underneath his head as he drifted into a dreamless sleep.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

erandor3 on November 22, 2008, 9:33:58 PM

erandor3 on
erandor3wow nice chapter dude =3

vash13 on November 5, 2008, 4:23:01 AM

vash13 on
vash13DUDE THIS KICKS MAGURE @$$.