Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Days 1-4

A counterpart to Knux's Journal. About the same, with a few twists. (it's mild. for now...)

i dunno, i might make some edits to the chapters. i think i can make some of it better.

Chapter 1 - Days 1-4

Chapter 1 - Days 1-4
After Ark, Day 1: Dear Diary, After I got off that Ark, I went to the store and got some food. The I went to the toy store and got me a Knuckles plushie! So cute! And after I dropped it off, I decided to visit the real deal. So I got derections to Angel Island, and sure enough, he was there! But, when I landed, he immediately started to trash talk me to tears. I was so sad, I just flew off. But when I looked back, I saw him slapping himself. I figured he was just stressed because he had to go back to work. I''m gonna go see him again tomorrow. Hopefully he''ll be calmed down. Well, I''m gonna go sleep with my new plushie. I''ll just pretend I''m cuddling the real guy!---------------------------After Ark, Day 2: Dear Diary, I went back today, and man I''m glad I did! When I got down, Knuckles sat me down, apologized for yesterday, and told me his real feelings. I knew he loved me! I started to cry again, but these were tears of overjoyment. I couldn''t help myself; I put my arms around Knuckles and buried my face in his chest. It was awsome! His chest was so warm, I buried my face in deeper. The plushie and him didn''t feel all that different. But when I felt his arms around me, I knew for sure he loved me! Then he kissed me lightly on the forehead. I liked that, his lips on my forehead. I told him I would be back tomorrow, and I think I''ll show him my new outfit I bought on the way home. And I think he''ll like my lipstick...all over his cheeks! Well, time to cuddle with my plushie!----------------------------------------------------------------After Ark, Day 3: I think he liked my outfit. I saw his eyes opened so wide that he could see for miles and miles. When I landed, I thought I''d go ahead and show him my lipstick. I gave him a big kiss on the cheek. He enjoyed it so much, he gave me one back. His lips feel good on my skin! He let me on top of the shrine to get a good view of the island, and it looks terrific! I''m gonna come early and go see the forests with him. It''ll be great! Before I left, I kissed him on the other cheek. People will be able to tell I left my mark on him, no matter if they look on the left or right. When I got home, Claire was there. Probably wanting money again. She really needs to get a job, instead of "loaning" money from me. But that wasn''t the reason this time. (biggest shock of my life) She just wanted to chat because she hadn''t seen me in so long. She raided my room, (as usual) and found my Knuckles plushie! I took it from her, and she asked why I had it, and I told her because he was cute. It''s like sisters can see right into your head. (I''ve done that a few times) She somehow knew I was dating him! I was about to admit it, but she got to it first. But I told her I needed to get to bed early so I could get to Angel Island earlier to see Knuckles, so she left. Without any of my money. Weird.--------- After Ark, Day 4: Dear Diary, I got there an hour earlier today. I saw Knuckles hadn''t washed his face since I kissed him. Well, I had no choice; I got him in a lip lock right in the mouth. Oh, it felt good! After we finished, Knuckles took off his gloves, told me to follow him, and took me in the forests. I don''y know why, but I''ve always liked to walk in the trees. He held my hand the whole way. I liked the feel of his bare hand holding mine. But when we got to the end, I told him I was tired and he had to carry me back. I could tell he didn''t believe me, (he shouldn''t have) but he picked me up, anyway. I felt just like a little kid in his arms. Well, exept my legs dangled off the ends of his arms. We kissed again at the end, then he told me he had to pick up some groceries tomorrow. I begged him to take me with him, but he said he was gonna get me a gift after he was done shopping. So I flew home wondering what it was he was gonna get me. But, time to cuddle with my plushie! Someday, I know I''m gonna get to cuddle with the real Knuckles. Until that day, I''ll just cuddle with this in my sleep.

Comments

Comments (11)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kenchan on May 8, 2007, 9:32:18 AM

kenchan on
kenchanAwww cute keep it up with all the characters.Favs/Authors.

darkness101 on January 19, 2007, 6:32:17 AM

darkness101 on
darkness101Thats pretty good, awesome!

FTCSS on August 26, 2006, 1:08:48 PM

FTCSS on
FTCSSI love the story verry nice job
knuxrouge is my fav cupple!!!*adds to favs*

RikusShadow on July 31, 2006, 12:39:01 AM

RikusShadow on
RikusShadowwow u have really good writing skillz! awesome! keep up the good work!

espio_warrio22 on July 21, 2006, 9:13:12 PM

espio_warrio22 on
espio_warrio22man, zetalover Don't you change

Smackdown on July 19, 2006, 6:30:39 AM

Smackdown on
SmackdownI said it once, and I'll say it again: HURRY UP TO THE PART WHERE THEY GET BUSY!! Just Kidding, good so far

ShadowLink_350 on July 19, 2006, 5:29:25 AM

ShadowLink_350 on
ShadowLink_350Nice counter story.

Dashrath on July 19, 2006, 2:28:40 AM

Dashrath on
DashrathIt's a very good story. Very personal.

sam01 on July 19, 2006, 1:17:35 AM

sam01 on
sam01that's a good story!