Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Days 5 & 6

A counterpart to Knux's Journal. About the same, with a few twists. (it's mild. for now...)

i dunno, i might make some edits to the chapters. i think i can make some of it better.

Chapter 2 - Days 5 & 6

Chapter 2 - Days 5 & 6
After Ark, Day 5: Dear Diary, I knew that Knuckles wasn''t home, but I flew to Angel Island anyway. I got bored after the first hour, so I went back home. I found Amy at the door. We became friends on the Ark. She said she wanted to chat with her new friend, so I let her in. She found my Knuckles plushie (just like Claire did) and thought I used it to relieve my anger. I told her the truth, and she coouldn''t believe it. I shall quote her: "You...are...dating...Knuckles...no...freaking...way...you...cuddle...with...this...IN YOUR SLEEP?!?" She took it better than I thought. She gave me back my plushie, and I started to hug it. I love my Knuckles plushie! Just not as much as my real Knuckles. After she got over her state of shock, Amy then changed the subject to Sonic. (big suprise, but not really) She talked about his manly speed, his manly fur, his manly everything. She''s just crazy about him. I bet he is too, but he just can''t admit it. While Amy was daydreaming, I went to put up my plushie and get us something to drink. But when I got to the fridge, I thought I saw somebody move. I looked back at where Amy was, but she was still daydreaming. When I looked back at the fridge, somebody I''ve never seen was there in front of me. He was purple, and was tresspassing. I gave him a hard right buzzsaw kick and threw him out the window. Then I got Amy some Pepsi and me a Diet Rite Tangerine. She thanked me, and asked what the noise in the kitchen was. I told her about that strange, ugly lokking guy, and she said not to tell Knuckles about it. He would just worry too much. I guess she''s right. But after a few hours, she said she had to go hunt Sonic, and I let her go do her strange business. But, she''s a good friend. After she went, I went to go feed my chao. They''re just a couple of cuties! I fed them something new, chao fruit that I picked up at the Chao Store on the way home. They seemed to enjoy it. After that, I played with them for a little bit, then noticed the time. No wonder I was sleepy. It was 11:24 P.M. So I put them in bed, and it''s time for me to put myself in bed. I''m gonna snuggle my plushie tight tonight. I missed Knuckles all day.--------------------------------------------------------After Ark, Day 6: Dear Diary, I decided to pull a prank on Knuckles today. I got there really early, and found him sleeping on the steps. So I got on top of him and waited for him to wake up. He woke up about 30 minutes later. He saw me, yelled, and rolled down the stairs. It was so hilarious! But he said my gift had to wait a day now. But, it was worth it. I gave him a kiss, and then I took my tounge and put it inside his mouth and rubbed it gently across his. His tounge tastes good. Then he told me he ran into Sonic yesterday and told me what happened when he told him we were dating. I thought it was as hilarious as the prank I pulled today. I laughed so hard I thought my sides split. After I was done, I told him my secret about me being a spy for the government. His eyes got as wide as that day I wore my new outfit. I was afraid his eyes were gonna pop out. But, I told him that it''s time restricting, and I was on vacation, so I could see him freely. But it ends tomorrow, and I want to be with him all I want, so I resigned today. Sure, it means no more big paychecks, but that doesn''t matter. As long as I''m with my honney, I don''t care. Well, time for bed. I better go get Mini Knuckles (my plushie''s new nickname) and get some sleep.

Comments

Comments (13)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

danucciguzman on November 17, 2006, 2:26:15 PM

danucciguzman on
danucciguzmanI... am... going... to... kick... your... @$$.

espio_warrio22 on July 24, 2006, 5:16:04 PM

espio_warrio22 on
espio_warrio22it's Nack the low life weseal, Isn't it?

danucciguzman on October 19, 2006, 1:14:09 PM

danucciguzman on
danucciguzmanI'll get you for saying that!!

espio_warrio22 on June 24, 2008, 7:21:41 AM

espio_warrio22 on
espio_warrio22what?

FTCSS on October 7, 2006, 10:53:36 PM

FTCSS on
FTCSSI yust love it!

FlameTheHedgehog on July 28, 2006, 4:58:39 AM

FlameTheHedgehog on
FlameTheHedgehoglolzez

danucciguzman on July 24, 2006, 5:02:57 AM

danucciguzman on
danucciguzmanYou son of a...

Smackdown on July 20, 2006, 12:16:26 PM

Smackdown on
SmackdownHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Good, man. What's Next?

Dashrath on July 20, 2006, 10:04:16 AM

Dashrath on
DashrathNice! Good narrarating,

morphin on July 20, 2006, 6:40:19 AM

morphin on
morphinaw cute^^yeah someone broke in