Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - He's Dead...

Lucy is an Irken sent to overthrow the Earth alongside Zim, who the Tallest asume is dead. She instantly falls in love, but unbenounced to her, he's her brother. What will happen?

Chapter 1 - He's Dead...

Chapter 1 - He's Dead...
Zim: Only one more finishing touch, and... HaHA! My latest geniusly genius plan has been devised! Now, to test it out...

GIR(Runs into the base): Whatcha doin?

Zim: Just testing out the new genius plan!

GIR: Mkay! I'm gonna stand here and watch!

Zim(Gives GIR a confuzzled look): Okay, then... Anyway, now to test it out!!!

(Zim pushes a button on a large machine and lights start flashing and the machine starts whirring)

Zim: Yes... Soon the Earth will be mine!!!

GIR: Yay Earth! Uh... Yay!

(The machine starts whirring faster and faster)

Zim: I must let the Tallest see my success! GIR! Send a transmission to the Tallest!

GIR(In duty mode): Yes Sir!

(GIR runs up to the monitor as the machine keeps whirring. He switches it on)

Red: You have GOT to be kidding me... What now, Zim?

Purple: It'd better be important!

Zim: Yes, my Tallets, it is. You see, I am about to overthrow the Earth!

(The Tallests raise their eyebrows, unsure)

Zim: And it will all be done with this one machine!

(Zim steps back to let the Tallests see the machine, but when he does, there is a large machine overload and the contraption explodes, ending the Transmission... Permenently)

Red: Uh... What just happened?

Purple: I don't know... Do you think he's dead?

(There is a long pause before the Tallests begin laughing and high-fiving)

Red: Yes!

(BACK ON EARTH...)

(GIR sits up and rubs his head, unaware of what had just happened)

GIR: Master, that was fuuun! Master? Master? MASTER?

(GIR runs this way and that, searching for Zim, but there is no sign of him)

GIR: Master...

(He sits there for a long time, crying at the lost of his best(and only) friend)

(THE TALLESTS HOLD A LARGE MEETING...)

Red:...And since he's dead, we'll need one of you to take his spot...

(Thousands of eager Irken hands spring up from the audience)

Purple: Ummm... I don't know... Uh...

Red: I know! How about that one we put in jail... Y'know, the girl?

Purple: Of course! Fetch her, uh... Isl!

(A female Irken with one purple and one red eye stepes forward, salutes, and walks off toward the cells. She opens the door and light pours in for the first time in a long time onto the inhabitant)

Isl: The Tallests have requested your presence. Follow me.

(A female Irken with purple eyes, a red invader's uniform, antennae that curl into a square, and a gray PAK with black spots steps out of the darkness of the cell, and follows Isl. Once onto the stage, her face lights up at the sight of the Tallest, and the enourmus crowd of Irkens)

Red: Invader Lucy! We have called upon you so that you could take the place of a deceased Irken!

Lucy: W-which one?

Purple: Zim.

(The name echoes through Lucy's head. Somehow she knows it... But she's not sure how...)

Red: In a few minutes, we want you to step into the portal here, and have your gear.

Purple(Whispering to Red): What about a SIR Unit?

Red: Uh... Oh, yeah! Since we weren't expecting any new Invaders, this is all we've got left...

(Red sets a switched off robot in front of Lucy. Lucy smiles)

Lucy: Uh... Wake up?

KIM(In duty mode): Hello, master! My name is KIM.

Lucy: Hi KIM...

(KIM goes from red eyes to purple and now is sticking her tounge out in stupidity)

KIM: Hi dere!!!

(KIM waves furiously and Lucy cringes)

Lucy: I already said hi...

KIM: Hi dere!

(KIM's stupid behaviour makes something inside her snap. Suddenly, all the time spent in the cell faded away. Her Invader-Like personality returned)

Lucy: Enough of that, KIM! We don't have time for your foolish games! Let us move on... To Earth!!!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AlyssaC on April 26, 2008, 10:52:50 AM

AlyssaC on
AlyssaCAwsome so fars! wuvs it! hope zim is alive......