Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - They Don't Like You Either...

Lucy is an Irken sent to overthrow the Earth alongside Zim, who the Tallest asume is dead. She instantly falls in love, but unbenounced to her, he's her brother. What will happen?

Chapter 3 - They Don't Like You Either...

Chapter 3 - They Don't Like You Either...
(Lights start flashing, and the pods come together on Lucy. She comes out as a green-skinned human, with middle-length brown hair, and blue eyes(See mah new pic of it yet?))

Lucy: AAGH! I look.. HIDEOUS!

Zim: Yes, I know. These humans have surprisingly unattractive features.

Lucy: I can... Tell... Can I get out of this disguise now? I'm feeling sick just looking at myself.

Zim: Okay. Meet me upstairs.

(Lucy nods, and Zim walks up to the tube that transports him up into the main house. After a while, Lucy comes back, in her Irken form)

Zim: Lucy... If we're going to be partners, I need to know more about you.

Lucy: Sure! Uh... Well, I was a victim of the battle of Zam and Zom, who are my brothers.

Zim: Really?

Lucy: Sadly... Anyway, after a mishap that happened when I was training,

(Zim cuts Lucy off)

Zim: What happened?

Lucy: Well, I was training to be an Invader, and my PAK went haywire... I ended up crashing through most of the machinery while I was flying around... After that, the Tallests were so angry they sent me to this dark, creepy cell. And even though I didn't d anything wrong, my PAK just malfunctioned, they don't like me. That's why I guess they sent me to this rundown, horrid planet.

Zim: Oh... Well, I was sent here on a mission. I'm going to overthrow the Earth!

(Zim tells Lucy his story)

Lucy: Really? Well Zim? Uh... Um... Er... I think...

Zim: What?

Lucy: I've got a feeling... That they don't like you, either.

Zim: What? That's ridiculous! If they hate me, why would they send me on the important secret mission?

Lucy: I'm sorry, Zim, but face the facts. They didn't even tell you the name of the planet, let alone what lives there, they gave you a stupid SIR, they were about to make you leave with a broken heart and just a sandwich, and on top of that , they made you come this place!

Zim: But... They can't... It can't be true... I trusted them...

(Zim is staring at the floor, sad)

Lucy: But, you can't let that get you down! If we team up and take control of Earth, we can show the Tallests what we're really made of! C'mon Zim, can you at least try?

(Zim looks up, smiles weakly and shakes Lucy's outstreched hand. They shake hands for a long time, then suddenly, dive into a hug. Lucy's body tingles as though she has been electrocuted. After a while, they two stop hugging and back away. Zim clears his throught)

Zim: Ahem, now then! Let us make our devious plans! GIR!

Lucy: KIM!

(The two SIRs stumble idiotically into the room)

Zim: Make sure no one gets in here, okay?

GIR(Duty mode): Yes Sir!

Lucy: You too, KIM!

KIM(Duty mode): Yes, Ma'am!

(They both switch back to stupid mode and run off towards the TV. Lucy and Zim go back down to the base, Lucy trying to forget she was going down a toilet. Down there, they start brainstorming...)

Zim: So, what doom shall we bring to the Earthenoids?

Lucy: Well Zim, I've only been here for under an hour... What don't they like?

Zim: Well, there's this thing called a 'doctor' that no one likes to go to, because apparently you pay tons of money to have needles jabbed into you.

Lucy: Ouch... Anything else?

Zim: I found that humans don't enjoy the 'dentist' either, because you still pay a lot of money, but you have your teeth poked and jabbed at.

Lucy: Double ouch... What else?

Zim: Oh! And the most delicious fact of all... Heh-heh... Some of the humans have 'allergies' to specific types of plants and animals. It makes them cough or sneeze uncontrolably, or their throat closes up.

Lucy: Wow! Zim, I think we can use these 'allergies' to our advantage!

Zim: But how? I mean, not every human has allergies.

Lucy: But I have a degree in invention! We can make them all have allergies! I can build a machine that can help us!

Zim: Brilliant! That way we'll stock up on the allergens, and therefore destroy the human race!

Lucy: Let's get started... At Skool...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment