Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Plan Begins... Today!

Lucy is an Irken sent to overthrow the Earth alongside Zim, who the Tallest asume is dead. She instantly falls in love, but unbenounced to her, he's her brother. What will happen?

Chapter 4 - The Plan Begins... Today!

Chapter 4 - The Plan Begins... Today!
(Lucy and Zim get into their human disguises and head over to the Skool. There, they go inside and find Ms. Bitters' classroom. They step inside)

Ms. Bitters: Zim! I told you, do NOT bring your hideous friends to Skool!

Lucy: I am NOT hideous you old roach!

(Ms. Bitters flinches)

Zim: She's new. She's my sister.

Ms. Bitters: (sigh) Fine then. Take a seat next to Zim...

(As Lucy heads to her seat, she flashes an evil stare at Ms. Bitters)

Dib: Great! Look at that! Yet another reason that I'm NOT crazy! Look at her! Take a good look! Practically twins! Aliens, the both of them!

(Lucy leans over to Zim)

Lucy(Whispering): Who is that fruit loop?

Zim(Whispering): That's just the Dib-stink. He knows who we are.

Dib: See? SEE!? They're conferring in their ancient alien tounge!

Lucy: No, I just called you a fruit loop!

(Zim laughs)

Random Kid: She's right, Dib. What if they're sister and brother and they just have the same skin condition, huh?

(Kids nod)

Dib: But... but... Oh, forget it. When the world crumbles and it's all their fault don't come crying to me.

Ms. Bitters: If you're done now, Dib, I'd like to explain the odds of a catastrophic explosion, reacting in the overall destruction of our planet.

(Lucy waves her hand in the air)

Ms. Bitters: What.

Lucy: Out of ten, how many humans would you say have allergies?

Ms. Bitters: Your stupid question doesn't mean anything to me, Lucy.

Lucy: Fine, you crippled witch...

(The Skool bell rings and the two Irkens exit the doors in a hurry with their notes they had scrawled down at recess)

Zim: I saw an Earth smeet breathe near a small plant, and it reacted quite strangely.

Lucy: What happened?

Zim: It started choking and gasping and fell to the ground, writhing in pain! AHAHAHA!

(Both of them start laughing. Lucy recovers from laughter and looks around suspiciuosly)

Lucy: Let's get out of here before Dib finds us...

(Zim nods and they go back to Zim's house)

Zim: Finally. It's insane how long it takes to get back here. Anyway, what information did you gather, Lucy?

Lucy: Well, uh... Nothing much...

(Lucy sweats as she remembers the hearts she had doodled in her notepad)

Zim: Yes? What did you find out?

Lucy: Um... That when they sneeze, they need tissues...

(Lucy is having difficulty reading her notes under all the Lucy+Zim 4ever doodles)

Zim: Okay... But how will that help...?

Lucy: Oh! I know! I can invent a machine that makes tissues that induce allergies, and not prevent them! Every human who uses them will fall to our power!

Zim: Good idea! When can you get started?

Lucy: Heh-heh... When can I get started? The plan begins... Today!

(They both rush over to a pile of crazy machinery and random parts)

Lucy: Mm-hm... Mm-hm... Perfect!

(Lucy grabs two armfulls of gadgets and stumbles under the weight of the stuff as she approaches the inventor's table and almost falls)

Lucy: Whoa... WHOA!

(Lucy does fall and lands under a pile of machinery)

Lucy: Ow...

Zim: Lucy! You okay?

Lucy: Yeah...

(As she gets up Lucy stares into Zim's eyes and suddenly remembers everything...)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AlyssaC on April 26, 2008, 11:04:41 AM

AlyssaC on
AlyssaCI wuv this story! i just can't wait 4 more chapters! =D faves