Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Lucy's Flashback

Lucy is an Irken sent to overthrow the Earth alongside Zim, who the Tallest asume is dead. She instantly falls in love, but unbenounced to her, he's her brother. What will happen?

Chapter 5 - Lucy's Flashback

Chapter 5 - Lucy's Flashback
(Lucy is having a flashback)

(Screaming shoots through the Irken air as blasts rain down upon the Irkens. Smeets that have just been created run this way and that, not knowing what's going on. Lucy was about 8 Irken years old. Or 108 in human years. She was trying to convince her brother, Zom, to stop destroying everything. Zom was 110 years old, or 10)

Lucy: Zom! Why are you doing this? I thought you were my brother!

Zom: I don't care anymore, Lucy! This is domination here! I could have this! All of this at my command!

Lucy: You have yo believe me, Zom! You weren't always bent on destruction! You were once nice, and caring... You were once my brother!

Zom: That's in the past, Lucy! Now get out of my way!

(Zom blasts Lucy with his raygun and she goes flying backwards, hitting her head on a rock nearby)

Lucy: Zom...

(Lucy is about to black out when she hears a familiar voice)

Voice: What're you doing, Zom? Stop this right now!

Lucy: Zam! Zam, help me! Where are you?

(Lucy feels around in the darkness that has settled around the planet)

Zam: Lucy? Where are you?

Lucy: Over here!

(Blasts ring in her ears as Lucy makes her way toward Zam's voice. A hand grabs her arm and steadys her)

Lucy: Zam... I found you...

(The grabber's face is illuminated by an electric sword)

Zom: Ha... Gotcha now, sis!

Lucy: Zom! Aaaah! No! Let... Me... GO!

(Lucy breaks free of her brother's grasp and runs in the opposite direction, towards a light from an escape pod. She recognizes her other brother near it)

Lucy: Oh! Zim! I'm over here!

(Zim was the same age as Lucy)

Zim: Let's get out of here, Lucy!

(They both climb into the pod and tears stream down Lucy's face as she watches her brothers battle. Zam and Zom are left fighting. Lucy and Zim float through space for quite some time. After two days or so the pod kicks in and starts hurdling back to Irk)

Lucy: Finally! We're moving, Zim! Look, I can see Irk!

(Lucy hugs Zim tight and never wants it to end. She loves him so much. The nicest of her three brothers *Weird huh? O_o*. They get back to Irk and slowly climb out. Zam is badly injured, with one antennae, leg and arm missing. Zim and Lucy rush him to the hospital where he is fixed up and given cybernetic parts. Everything returns to normal until... A couple years later...)

Lucy: Ah... Another night of inventing... I need to stop doing that, staying up so late...

(Lucy is 11 now, or 111. She looks at the clock)

Lucy: Oh no! I totally forgot I'm supposed to be down at the training center!

(She rushes out of her home unit and runs toward the training center. There, the Irkens are training to use their PAKs)

Lucy: All right! Let's do this, PAK!

(She attempts to hover, at least a little. She soon gets the hang of it and flys around the room, the other Irkens watching in awe. The Tallests come in to see the training, and spot Lucy)

Red: Wow, is she a pro?

Purple: No, just a trainee.

(Lucy sees the Tallests below and waves, but her PAK busts a fuse and she goes hurdling this way and that, blowing up the training center. The Tallests slap a prison PAK on her, wipe her memory, and the Irken guards throw her into a cell. Lucy cries and cries alone in the darkness. After that, you know what happened)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment