Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - I Know You! I Really Do!

Lucy is an Irken sent to overthrow the Earth alongside Zim, who the Tallest asume is dead. She instantly falls in love, but unbenounced to her, he's her brother. What will happen?

Chapter 6 - I Know You! I Really Do!

Chapter 6 - I Know You! I Really Do!
(Lucy retuns from her flashback and shakes her head)

Zim: Lucy! You came to! That bump on the head must've knocked you out cold!

Lucy: Yeah...

(Lucy remembers seeing Zim in her flashback)

Lucy: Zim! I know you! I really do!

Zim: Of course you do. You're my partner.

Lucy: Don't you remember me? The escape pod? When I yelled out to you, ' Oh! Zim! I'm over here! '

Zim: Oh my gosh... Lucy! My sister!

(They hug and Lucy now knows why she loved Zim so much. He was her brother. They hugged for a long time and Lucy even cried a little)

Lucy: Do you ever wonder... What happened to Zam after we parted?

Zim: I didn't remember you, but yes. I wonder what happened to Zom, too.

Lucy: They probably locked him up somewhere... Zam probably went off to become a legend... It appears to me now how long it's been.

Zim: Mm-hm... Now that we've realized, let's conquer the Earth as brother and sister!

Lucy: Right! I almost forgot.

(After hours of toiling over the machinery and welding parts, Lucy comes up to the main house, covered in soot and ash)

Lucy: Ahh... Done! Zim! Come quick and look!

(Zim follows Lucy down to the base and gasps when he sees the towering machine before him. It whirrs and sputters. Lucy presses a button and a tissue falls out of a hatch on the side. Lucy holds it up, triumphantly)

Lucy: And, I made it so that it won't effect us!

Zim: Lucy, this is amazing! Really!

Lucy: So, tomorrow, I have a plan for Skool...

(The next day they get into the classroom with boxes and boxes of the tissues)

Zim: Okay, filthy dirtbreathers! We have brought with us tissues! Use them now, or face the wrath of Zim.

(The kids nervously take tissues and rub their noses furiously. All of a sudden, they begin to choke and fall to the ground. Lucy and Zim start laughing. Meanwhile, back at the base, KIM and GIR are walking around the underground portion and find the machine)

KIM: Ooooh! Lever, GIR, lever!

GIR: I see it! I see it! Woooo!

(GIR pulls the lever that marks 'effects Lucy and Zim' and 'does not effect lucy and zim' to 'effects Lucy and Zim'. Above, Zim and Lucy get home)

Zim: Eew... Lucy, you have human filth on your face.

(Zim pulls out one of the tissues and wipes it off Lucy's forehead)

Lucy: Thanks! *Cough* Uh, Zim... *Cough cough, choke*

Zim: Lucy! What's the matter?

Lucy: The tissues... *Choke, gag* Check the machine... *Gag, cough*

(Zim runs down to the base and checks the machine. The lever says 'effects Lucy and Zim'. Zim gasps and turns it off quickly, then runs back upstairs)

Zim: Lucy? You okay?

(Zim sees her unconcious on the ground and lifts her onto the couch)

Zim: Lucy... Why did this happen...? Why...?

Lucy: Zim... Zim... Are-are you there, Zim?

Zim: Yes! Lucy! Are you alright?

Lucy: I... I think so...

(Lucy gets up and rubs her head. Then she returns to normal and when she yells she makes Zim jump)

Lucy: GIIIIIIIIIR! KIIIIIIIM! YOU GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW OR ELSE!

KIM: (Duty mode)Yes, ma'am!(Stupid mode) What's goin' on, Master? Did the ice cream come yet?

Lucy: WHAT ICE CREAM!?

KIM: Sheesh! The ice cream that me and GIR pulled the lever for!

Lucy(Through gritted teeth): What lever...?

GIR: The one on the big machine downstairs! WOOOOO! WE GONNA GET ICEY CREAMS!!!

Lucy: That was not... AN ICE CREAM LEVER!

KIM: Aw, man. It wasn't?

Lucy: THAT WAS THE LEVER THAT ALMOST KILLED ME!

KIM: Ooooh... Okay!

Lucy: NO! NOT OKAY! I AM DONE WITH YOU, KIM! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!

Zim: Lucy, you don't need to be that harsh... Harsher than me, I mean...

Lucy: I DON'T CARE IF I'M HARSH! LEAVE ME ALONE!

(Lucy goes stomping out of the house, leaving Zim, GIR, and KIM confused. Outside, Lucy sits down and starts crying)

Lucy: Why did they have to fight? I could have taken them with me. But Zam and Zom... They're gone...

(Zim was on the doorstep and had heard her talking)

Zim: It's okay, Lucy. They'll turn up eventually. For now, all we can do is wait.

Lucy(Thinking): *He still is the nice one. Looking out for me. He calmed me down. Zim...*

Lucy: Zim, I really appreciate this. Thanks.

(They both go inside)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AlyssaC on April 28, 2008, 9:14:12 AM

AlyssaC on
AlyssaCLOLZ! WUVS THIS CHAPTER! i thought Lucy might die or somethin...