Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Where Did They Go?

Lucy is an Irken sent to overthrow the Earth alongside Zim, who the Tallest asume is dead. She instantly falls in love, but unbenounced to her, he's her brother. What will happen?

Chapter 7 - Where Did They Go?

Chapter 7 - Where Did They Go?
(Lucy and Zim enter the classroom and take their seats. Dib walks up)



Dib: I know the truth, you guys. Your aliens, and I'll prove it.



Zim: For the last time, filty Dib-monkey, we are not aliens, okay?



Lucy: Yeah. Leave us alone, will ya? You're nothing but a big fruit loop and you're starting to annoy me. After a while, I can get really annoyed...



(Dib sighs and goes stomping away)



Zim: Thanks for handling that, Lucy.



Lucy: No prob.



Zim: Anyway, we've got to keep GIR and KIM away from that machine...



Lucy: No dip! Yeah, they almost killed me!



Zim: Mabye we should just remove that lever. It doesn't do much good to us, anyway. It's not like we're going to try to destroy ourselves.



Lucy: Yeah.



(After a LONG day at Skool, the two exhausted Irkens leave)



Zim: Wow, that was boring. I feel like yelling at GIR and KIM for a while.



Lucy: I'll be right there, I have to get out of this disguise.



Zim: Okay.



(Lucy gets out of her disguise as Zim walks away)



Zim: Hey, Lucy?


(Lucy runs in to join Zim)



Lucy: Yeah?


Zim: Where are GIR and KIM?


Lucy: I don't know... GIR! KIM! Huh? They won't answer...


Zim: GIR! KIM! COME OUT HERE AT ONCE!


Lucy: Where did they go?


Zim: They probably just went to the Crazy Taco again... Let's just hope they went in their disguises.


Lucy: Yeah. So, uh.... OKAY MAYBE WE SHOULD LOOK FOR THEM!


(Lucy panics after seeing GIR and KIM's disguises on the floor in the corner)


Zim: RIGHT BEHIND YOU!


(They both throw on their disguises and run outside in search of the missing SIRs)


Lucy: Okay, so they can't have gotten far since Skool started like 4 hours ago I think...


Zim: I sure hope so... If anyone sees them withour their disguises...


Lucy: Do not even speak of such calamities! We just need to find them, quick!


(They cut down an alley and walk into the shadows. Lucy sees one red and one purple eye and suddenly she knows)


Lucy: You're that Irken that got me from my cell! Oh what was your name... Isl!


Isl: So, you've found me out, haven't you?


(Isl walks out of the shadows grinning evily)


Zim: What did you do to KIM and GIR?


Isl: Oh, nothing special...


Lucy: You tell us right now or else!


Isl: Or else what? You'll use your spider legs and blow your cover?


Lucy: Uh... Uh... JUST TELL US WHERE GIR AND KIM ARE AND WE'LL LEAVE!

Isl: Oh, you don't understand. They're not GIR and KIM anymore. Meet Kimmy and Gerald.

(Two humans walk out of the darkness, one with purple eyes, the other with light blue. Zim gasps and Lucy becomes infuriated)

Lucy: WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM!? YOU MADE THEM LOOK ALL... HUMAN-LIKE!

Isl: I know, isn't it grand? They've come to know me as kind of a parent. Master or Overlord is what I think. They'll prove useful to me in my mission.

Zim: What mission?

Lucy: Y-you... You...

(Lucy bursts into tears and runs over to Kimmy, or what used to be KIM. She wraps her arms around the human and cries some more. Kimmy comes out of her trance, and as soon as she does Isl runs off and jumps a fence)

Kimmy: Ew! Get off of me, freakish green kid! Take your ugly green boyfriend and leave!

(Gerald or what used to be GIR comes to)

Gerald: Yeah, leave us alone!

(Gerald and Kimmy walk off, leaving Lucy sobbing and Zim comforting her)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AlyssaC on May 11, 2008, 11:06:04 PM

AlyssaC on
AlyssaCNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! that's horrible! ( Robot flesh eating mutant squid demon jumps out)AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!