Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - We HAVE To Get Them Back!

Lucy is an Irken sent to overthrow the Earth alongside Zim, who the Tallest asume is dead. She instantly falls in love, but unbenounced to her, he's her brother. What will happen?

Chapter 8 - We HAVE To Get Them Back!

Chapter 8 - We HAVE To Get Them Back!
(After a long while of crying, Lucy follows Zim back to the base. There, she sits down on the couch)

Lucy: I still can't believe they're gone...

Zim: Lucy, neither can I, but we have to go on.

Lucy: We HAVE to get them back! And I know how. We'll track down that horrible Irken, Isl, and defeat her! After that I'm sure she must have some data of the SIRs we used to know.

Zim: Right! Like you said, we can at least try.

(Lucy nods. They both go down to the underground base and the huge screen. Zim transmits the Tallest)

Lucy and Zim: Invaders Lucy and Zim, reporting for duty!

Tallest Red: For once, Zim, we're glad you called us.

(Zim's eyes light up and he smiles)

Tallest Purple: But only because you're on the planet the disaster is taking place.

(Zim's smile fades)

Lucy: What disaster?

Tallest Red: Isl. She used to be one of our best Invaders before it happened.

Zim: What's it ?

Tallest Purple: Er... I'm too scared to even say. Red, you take over this one...

(Red sighs)

Red: Right after you left Lucy, Isl put her plan into action and started destroying everything with the help of her partner.

Lucy: And what partner would that be?

Purple: Z-z-z-z-

Red: Out with it, Purple!

Purple: ZOM!

(Lucy and Zim gasp at the sound of their brother's name)

Zim: Zom... Our brother?

(Red nods)

Red: The very same one who tried to kill all of the Irkens.

(Purple shivers and nods)

Lucy: How could he...? Not again... He can't still be that evil, can he?

Purple: Oh, he was. He started tearing up the place. He tried to kill us... All of us...

Red: We couldn't alert you because the monitors were destroyed in all the chaos. We're still making repairs as we speak.

Purple: And if you don't stop the both of them... THE WHOLE UNIVERSE COULD BE RIPPED AT THE VERY SEAMS!

(Lucy and Zim cringe at the thought of the universe tearing apart)

Red: Oh, and you'll need to report here with one other Irken, and a human.

Lucy: Yes, Tallest. We will.

(Lucy and Zim salute as the transmission ends. Lucy opens her mouth to speak)

Zim: Oh no... Don't even think about it... I will not go with you...

(Lucy drags Zim to Dib's house and then knocks on the door. Dib appears, shocked)

Dib: Why are you here? Shouldn't you be plotting the ultimate takeover of my planet?

Lucy: Shut up. We'll do that later. For now, we need your help.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment