Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - We Need You To Help Us

Lucy is an Irken sent to overthrow the Earth alongside Zim, who the Tallest asume is dead. She instantly falls in love, but unbenounced to her, he's her brother. What will happen?

Chapter 9 - We Need You To Help Us

Chapter 9 - We Need You To Help Us
Dib: What is it?

Zim: There's this Irken named Isl who's trying to destroy the universe. She's got our brother on her team and we need a filthy human to aid us.

Lucy: Hey, and we didn't want you to come, the Tallest just said you have to.

Zim: Yeah, Lucy, butdidn't they also say we need an Irken?

Lucy: Don't worry. I know just the guy for the job.

Zim: Who?

Lucy: I'll tell you later. For now, let's just get to the Voot.

Dib: Hold on a sec, I've got to grab my camera. I can't believe I'm finally going to see what you two are all about.

(Lucy grabs his arm and pulls him back)

Lucy: Oh no you don't. Your pitiful camera isn't going to take any pictures on this mission. Let's just get out of here.

Dib: (Sigh) Okay, but this better not be one of your tricks, Lucy. You either, Zim.

Zim: We get the idea, already! You hate us! Yay for you! Now let's GO!

(Dib reluctantly follows the two back to Zim's base and they board the Voot. Lucy is piloting and not doing a very good job)

Lucy: Whoa... Whoa... Whoa! Hey! I was not ment to be doing this! I'm an Invader, but other than that I'm only an inventor! Zim! You take over!

Zim: Gladly.

Dib: Wow. A real alien space ship. Now I really wish I'd brought my camera.

Lucy: Shut up, Dib. I'm trying to think.

Zim: Yeah, but where are we going to find an Irken?

Lucy: Set course for... Oh, where... Uh, HEROTIA!

Zim: But no one's ever lived there in 1000 years...

Lucy: Just trust me, Zim. I know what I'm doing.

(A LONG ride is taken to Herotia. There, they land the Voot and Dib runs out anxiously. He gasps at the scenery. Black clouds surround a tall mountain, it's peak almost reaching the heavens. It is a barron landscape and it looks like it has been unoccupied forever)

Dib: Wow...

Lucy: Yeah. Wow. Now let's get going, we need to get to the top of the mountain.

Dib: That mountain!?

(Dib points to the huge looming rock)

Lucy: No. The other mountain. OF COURSE THAT ONE! IT'S THE ONLY STINKING MOUNTAIN ON THIS PLANET!

(Dib jumps when Lucy yells, and Zim gets out his life scanenr)

Zim: Oh my gosh. There seems to be life inside the mountain.

Lucy: What!? That's immpossible! That mountain's solid rock!

Zim: I'm also picking up readings of maximum heat nearby.

Dib: A volcano!

Lucy: Huh?

Dib: It's the only way anyone could survive in there! Volcanoes are hollow inside, right? So, someone could have gotten in there and blocked off the magma!

Zim: I hate to say it, but he's right. We need to get inside that volcano.

Lucy: Right.

(The three run off in the direction of the volcano. After a long time they reach it, and stop to catch their breath)

Dib: Okay... We need to find a better way of transportation.

Zim: All we have for now are our legs. We can't fly the Voot too close to the heat.

Lucy: We have to get in there. I wonder where the entrance is?

Zim: According to the scanner, it's that way.

(Zim points in the direction of a large rock. They all go running at it, and out of nowhere it starts glowing. The two sides of it part, and a blazing light can be seen in between the two slabs of rock. Lucy, Zim, and Dib sheild their eyes as a figure steps out from the opening. Everything goes dark again)

Lucy: W-what just happened?

(They uncover their eyes and look around)

Zim: Is anyone there? Hello?

Dib: That was really weird. That rock just opened up like a door!

Lucy: Well, it must've opened up for someone. Let's go.

Zim: Where should we even look? It was so bright that even I, THE ALMIGHTY ZIIIIM! Could not see anything.

Lucy: Uh... I don't know. Over there?

(Just as Lucy points, an Irken appears, slashing a light sword through the air. It hits Dib and he dissapears)

Zim: Huh? What the...!?

Lucy: Where'd Dib go?

Irken: Who are you. You're tresspassing.

Zim: Well, who are you?

Irken: If you have to know, I'm Zam.

Lucy: Ah! Zam! It's Lucy and Zim! Your siblings! We've come to ask you a favor.

Zam: What kind of favor?

Zim: Isl and Zom have been plotting to rip the universe!

Zam: Oh. Well, I don't think I can help you with that. Bye.

Lucy: What!? We came all this way for nothing!? Zam, we need you to help us...

Zim: She's right, Zam. If you want to be destroyed, stay here. But I'm not about to sit back and let everything I know be blown up.

(Zam thinks for a long time, then finally speaks)

Zam: Okay. I get your point. I'll come with you so we can defeat them.

Lucy: Yes! Now, where did you put Dib?

Zam: Oh, the other species? Yeah.

(Zam snaps his fingers and Dib appears right where he had been standing before)

Dib: Whoa! What just happened? Who's that?

Zim: We don't have time to explain to you, Dib-stink.

(The four heroes get into the Voot and head to Irk, where another disaster is taking place)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AlyssaC on May 18, 2008, 8:33:47 AM

AlyssaC on
AlyssaCwhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo GO SOMETHING!