Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - It's Over

Lucy is an Irken sent to overthrow the Earth alongside Zim, who the Tallest asume is dead. She instantly falls in love, but unbenounced to her, he's her brother. What will happen?

Chapter 10 - It's Over

Chapter 10 - It's Over
(They land on Irk and instantly see the problem. Zom and Isl are making their way to the Tallest and the ultimate destruction of the Irken empire. Lucy, Dib, Zim, and Zam are horrified. Lucy spots 'Kimmy' and 'Gerald' in the crowd of screaming Irkens, motionless)

Lucy: KIM! GIR! Over here! Guys, don't you know it's us?

Zim: C'mon! We have to go and get them!

Zam: Ugh... Alright, but there's a much bigger problem here then your SIR Units...

(The four go running over to KIM and GIR, and start trying to recover them)

Lucy: Wake up! WAKE UP!

(No matter how hard Lucy shook them, they would not wake. Just then Zim has a brilliant idea and pulls out a taco)

Zim: Hey, KIM, GIR! Look what I've got!

(Both of them open their eyes)

KIM and GIR: TACOOOOS!

(Suddenly in a huge blast of energy, they turn back to their SIR Unit selves, and grab the taco, ripping it to shreds and eating it)

Lucy: Yeah! KIM, GIR, you're back!

GIR: From where?

(GIR's mouth is full of taco so when he talks you can see his food)

Zim: Eeww...

Zam: NOW can we go fix the problem? I have a feeling they're getting closer to their goal...

Lucy: Okay! Guys, let's do this.

(BATTLE DESCRIPTION!!!!!!)

(Lucy extends her spider legs and charges for Zom and Isl. The other Irkens follow, extending their spider legs as well. Dib is left to run behind them, panting. Lucy shoots a large laser at Isl and it hits her, sending her flying to the ground. Zom turns and sees them, so he extends his spider legs. They are bigger and way more advanced than Lucy's, Zam's, or Zim's. He starts shooting lasers, and one hits Zam. His spider legs retract, and he goes flying backwards. Zim goes forward and hits Zom with a laser, thus beginning a huge war of blasting and shouts. Lucy and Zim, with the help of Zam and Dib, corner the evil duo)

Lucy: It's over, Isl.

Zam: You can't hide anymore.

Isl: Oh, really? Kimmy! Gerald! ATTACK THEM!

(When nothing happens, Lucy smirks, and Isl begins to sweat)

Zom: You guys... Can't have beaten us! I'll fight you all!

Zim: Really? I think not.

(Zim presses a button and the ground opens up underneath Isl and Zom. They both fall into the hole, screaming)

(Later, Lucy and Zim make a transmission to the Tallest after Zam had left and they'd returned to Earth)

Zim: ...and so, they won't be causing any more trouble.

Red: Good work, guys.

Purple: We'll see you when you transmit us next?

Zim: Yes.

Lucy and Zim: Invaders Lucy and Zim, signing off.

THE END

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AlyssaC on May 18, 2008, 8:37:13 AM

AlyssaC on
AlyssaCWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWSOME ENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WUV THIS STORY! +D u did a really awsome job! Yaay 4 U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!