Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Invader Lucy

Here are ALL of mah OC's for IZ and their Bios. This will be a LONG one!

Chapter 1 - Invader Lucy

Chapter 1 - Invader Lucy
Name: Lucy. Species: Irken. Gender: Female. Appearance: Green skin, antennae that curl into a square, a red Irken Invader's uniform, black gloves, black boots, magenta eyes, and a gray PAK with black spots. Age: 122 human years, 12 Irken years. Height: As tall as Zim. Weight: Unknown. Parents: Unknown. Sibling(s): Invader Zam, Invader Zom, and she doesn't know it, but Invader Zim himself. Likes: Zim, world domination, fire, video games. Dislikes: Humans, Dib, GIR and KIM being annoying, when Zim is hurt. Hates: Dib, human food, water, tickling, and any other of Zim's weaknesses, oh, and germs especially, blood. Best Friend(s): Zim, KIM, GIR, Miz, Liz, Izl, Izm. History: Lucy was a victim in the battle of Zam and Zom. She had tried to stop the fighting, but to no avail. She had to watch as her brothers fought and fought, injuring each other badly. She had to escape with Zim, not knowing he was her brother. She was sent to Earth because the Tallest thought Zim had died in an explosion. Lucy thinks she remembers Zim, but she can't put her finger on it...

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AlyssaC on April 11, 2008, 10:03:59 AM

AlyssaC on
AlyssaCAWSOME BIO!!!!!!!!!! u did a really good job on this! lol she hates tickling! lol! i gonna make a bio for Zin now!

zimrulerofearth on April 12, 2008, 2:11:42 AM

zimrulerofearth on
zimrulerofearthk! :3