Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Pact

Kakashi dares Hoshi, a friend of his, to reveal who Hoshi has feelings for at the annual summer festival. Who has Hoshi fallen "head over heels" for? Will Kakashi get freaked out by Hoshi's answer?

Chapter 1 - The Pact

Chapter 1 - The Pact
Okay, a little introduction. This is my first story on-line, so please don''t flame, I mean I can take constructive criticism, but not flaming. If you don''t like a bit of yoai, which won''t show much,  click the back button now. If you just don''t like Hoshi, replace him with someone else, but I''m going to use Hoshi. Hoshi belongs to me, but all other characters belong to the author of Naruto. Thank you, I hope you enjoy it.
 
 
 
"Hoshi!", called Kakashi. "I need to talk to you."
Hoshi stopped walking, and closed his book. "Okay.. About what?", he inquired.
"We''re good buddies, right?", asked Kakashi.
''Am I gonna stand ''ere all day discussing this?! I ''ave things to do..'', Hoshi thought, but he took a deep breath. "So I like to think.", and with that he started walking home.
Kakashi remained clueless, and kept walking with Hoshi. "...Let''s make a pact..."
"Yeah, yeah, okay.. Whatever you say."
"Good!", Hoshi could see an evil smirk appearing through Kakashi''s mask. ''Oh, gawd, what the ''eck ''ave I gotten myself into..''  Hoshi wondered.
 "Now you have to tell me who you like, not now, but tonight, and I have to do the same.", Kakashi said in that clear, crisp, voice of his.
With this Hoshi turned red under his mask.
"Oh ho ho ho, thinking dirty thin-" Kakashi started to say with that awful gleeful face of his, but Hoshi clamped his hand over Kakashi''s mouth.
"No. Thank the lord, no, I am not thinking dirty little things like you, my friend. No, I''m embarrassed about what I ''ave gotten myself into."
Kakashi started to laugh, hearing his friend''s little speech.
"Kakashi, I''ll tell the band to play "Tales of a Head over Heels Ninja", and to dedicate it to my crush. See ya later."
Kakashi yelled to his friend, "Sounds good, and I''ll put my crushes name in a tree."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment