Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Kohaku

this is a profile on my character for naruto, kohaku

Chapter 1 - Kohaku

Chapter 1 - Kohaku
Kohaku Umino


Name: Kohaku Umino
Age: 12 (shes supposed to be about 14)
Eyes: black
Hair: purple-ish pink and black
Family: Iruka Umino (big brother)
Crush: Kakashi Hatake
Birthday: March 14
Story: She was really supposed to be born about two years earlier than she was but a demon chose her body as its human form so she was born late. After their parents died, Iruka took Kohaku and tried to take care of her the best he could. Since he was always in trouble, she was usually by herself as a little kid. They would have someone go find her and try and take care of her while Iruka couldnt. By the time she was almost four she gave up on her big brothers help and ran away, only Mizuki was the only one that bothered to keep her. He taught her to fight, he knew about her demon, and he continuously tried to release it on the village as the nine-tailed fox did. It didnt work. She was able to kill people almost two times her age by the time she turned five. Eventually she grew up and began noticing the world around her. When she was eleven she tried to leave Mizuki and go find her brother. He wouldnt let her go so they fought. Mizuki won, leaving her on a park bench just outside of Konoha. Iruka had always walked around hoping to find her and when he found her he took her back to his house and hid her until her twelfth birthday and then let her go to school.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sasukeluver on January 6, 2007, 12:29:26 AM

sasukeluver on
sasukeluverI already know this!
 
-:- Blue -:-Â