Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - chapter two the love returns

a water bending princess that zuko realy likes falls out of the sky with her pet it is now an adventure through magix and zuko's ship if she gets home

Chapter 2 - chapter two the love returns

Chapter 2 - chapter two the love returns


Anna: dad why don't you make Sokka the general and sky admiral
king: alright man guards get sky and Sokka here


sky: my lord what do you wish *bows in front of the princess and the king*
king: my daughter wants that hungry boy over there to be comander and you sky to be admiral.
sokka: consider it done sir I'll be on my way to the war room uhh... do we have a war room?
Anna: yah and a battel dome to for people who speak out of tune *crys* sorry still trying to get over something that happened two years ago that I wont talk adout *runs to her room in tears*
king: you had to say war room.
sokka: whats wrong with it?
king: two years ago her boyfriend went into a war room talked out of tune and his father foght him and banished him so no talking of war rooms in frount of my daughter.
sokka + sky: ohh sorry


Zuko to gard: quick shoot it down * the gards shoot it down*
???: hey is that any way to treat a princess I was going to land *gets out of the landing area*
Zuko: is that you Anna?
Anna: Zuko Is that you I haven't seen you in a while.
Zuko: It's only been two years.
Anna: well I missed you.
iroh: Princess Anna it's great to see you.
Anna: *pulls her dress from her animal guids horns* great to see you to iroh and before you ask I'd love some tea Zuko your never going to beleve what I heard my father talking adout in the war room.
Zuko:you went in a war room?
Anna: all the time its adout the avatar I am the avatar and I was banished to find the avatar Aang.
Zuko: how could they banish you your a normal teenager
Anna: Zuko my father had a plan he just said it like that so we wouldn't be suspicus my fathers plan is that I go and travel with you *kisses him on the lips and its romantic cause the suns seting then iroh comes out and sees and drops the tea

*
Iroh: you to have finally kissed after all those years.
Anna: it's my first kiss from a boyfriend what do you expect *they blush and gigle well the ship crashes and Anna allmost falls over board*
zuko: *reaches out hand* grab on to my hand *Anna grads hand and gets pulled up to safty*
Anna: thaks you know what that seems like the time you tryed to run away from iroh and I saved you from the water fall *sees the tea problem and gasps* let me help out clean upus * the tea cups get cleaned*
Zuko: howed you do that?
Anna: well last year I was takeing a walk and I met a girl called stella who was under atack and I found out I have this power called winx and I go to this speacile school at night.



Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FFXgirl on March 21, 2006, 7:52:42 AM

FFXgirl on
FFXgirlGood chapter ^_^ !!! Plz write more soon???!!!

zukosavatarofthesunandmoon on March 19, 2006, 3:23:25 AM

zukosavatarofthesunandmoon on
zukosavatarofthesunandmoonplease reply I'm lonely and I'm not puting more until you reply