Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - (cool title here)

ya a kakashi fic about well he was a genin/chunnin

Chapter 1 - (cool title here)

Chapter 1 - (cool title here)

(kakashi's Pov)

I had graduated out of the ninja academy and was about to be puted into my squad.

" squad twelve is... Aimi Uchiha," Aimi started cheering. "Kakashi hatake" I just sorta sat there, "and Guy Might." Guy stared over at Aimi and then realized we were in the same squad he looked Away from aimi and back at the teacher. "your Sensei is Jesna Hyuuga." as the ceremony went on I got more and more bored. I stared over at Aimi who was looking over Guy's shoulder at me. finally it was over and we met with our sensei. we walked out of the academy to the forest just outside the village.

"hello there I'm Jesna hyuuga but you can call me Jesna sensei. I really want to get to know you so why don't you say your name what you like what you dislike what you dream and what you hope. I'll go first. Hi I'm Jesna Hyuuga what I like it to be treated fairyly what I hate is when somebody's left out, my dream is to someday find a cure for the common cold and I hope we all have fun being squad 12. you raven haired girl why don't you go next." I stared at aimi for a while as she made a fist on her light blue dress.

"my name is Aimi Uchiha, what I like is..." she stared at me. "what I hate is...GUY MIGHT."  guy looked sad. "my dream is to someday be an artist, and my hopes are on my mom becuase of her pregnancy with my younger brother, Itachi. Hey Kakashi why don't you go next." I pointed at myself.

"my name is Kakashi hatake, what I like is actually sitting next to me, what I hate is on the other side of me, what I dream is to be a great ninja someday, and my hopes also go to Aimi's mother, gai why don't you go now?" Aimi blushed when I said what I liked, she knew I ment her, also she was happy someone also wanted her mother to have a healthy baby.

" my Name is Guy Might what I like seems to be on the branch two branches away, what I hate is siting right next to me, what i dream of is marrying the girl I love, and my hopes are that I'll be sexy someday and have someone follow in my footsteps." he smiled and Aimi looked disgusted. Jesna noticed there seemed to be quite a conection with me and Aimi.

"it seems aimi is pretty popular and guy is very much a showoff. everyone come on we need to start our ninja training, Kakashi and Guy pair up me and Aimi will team up, for this excercise you are going to battle the person you were teamed with, but you aren't alloud to use any jutsu's just taijutsu weapons and for Aimi your sharingan." I had always wanted the sharingan since it seemed powerful.

 

what will happen next, will the kids win the battle, will Aimi ever beat the crap out of guy

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment