Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - (title here)

ya a kakashi fic about well he was a genin/chunnin

Chapter 2 - (title here)

Chapter 2 - (title here)

(kakashi's pov)

During the battle between Guy and myself Aimi cheered and also danced. soon I had guy pinned to the ground right were I wanted him to be. Aimi had won against Jesna sensei with the reverse lotus. that part of training was done ,but Aimi was going back home to rest she said reverse lotus is very dangerous and that it uses most of your chakara. I volentered to walk her home and I did. she stared at me on the way there a few times.

" So it seems you like me, I like you to and we both hate guy becuase he's a showoff and we also hope my mom makes a healthy delivery... If I didn't know anybetter I'd say you want me to be your girlfriend." Aimi stared at me longer I couldn't believe it she wanted me to be her boyfriend...  I had no problem with that. she was Pretty and smart and cute but, I never imageined her liking me in return.

"if i didn't know any better I'd say that your asking me to be your boy friend... and I would so love that."  so from then on end Aimi and I would be able to say I dated her or I dated that guy. Ohh if only I could read a book about this stuff at my age.

After training I went on home and dropped my stuff in my room and back down for dinner.

"Kakashi how was your day today." My mom asked I just gave a smile.

"nothing much I got put in a ninja squad today I got a girlfriend." my mom spat out the water she was drinking.

" a girlfriend why who would that be let me guess... is it Hanako?" I nodded my head in disagreement. "lets see females that went to the academy was it Aimi Uchiha." I nodded my head in agreement. she had a sort of sad yet happy face on making me more curious.

" Mom whats wrong aren't you happy I got a companion?" I asked looking at my mom she stood up from where she was standing and walked over to the window.

"Kakashi I am it's just my little babies growing up so fast." she held onto me.

the next night my mother and father died in an Ambush so Aimi invited me to her house for a while. this also ment I'd meet the uchiha clan. when I got there Aimi greeted me with a kiss on the cheek.

"come on in Kakashi your food is getting cold... and my parents are at the hospital so were alone." we tip toed down to the kitchen where I had some left overs. "sorry we couldn't have you over earlier it's just the ambulance came to take my Moma to the hospital to give birth. they did know you were coming so they left the fire on." Aimi was being hospital to me trying to comfort me. "I've been having dreams about this baby's future... in them he kills everyone in my clan minus me and a little boy about our age named sasuke... he must be destined to do that stuff to my clan."

the next week we went to ninja training and there was jesna sensei cleaning guy off.

"what happened here?" Aimi ran up to guy.

"guy tried getting ahead for our mission and ran into a tree and now he's bleeding from his sides and his noes wait and also from under his brows." Me and Aimi walked away.

"guys Our mission today is very dangerous becuase I've seen you fight and you deserve a dangerous job... our mission is to go to the north pole and try to help the poor north polians with a seige that's been going on for years now." Aimi was happy she brought her winter stuff.

"hey jesna sensei guess what... MY MOM GAVE BIRTH TO A MONSTER NAMED ITACHI." Aimi hated her younger brother already he pulled her hair and laughed at me

"now Aimi don't say that about your brother just think itachi might just be able to be a great ninja someday." Aimi groaned at this remark

"fine lets get this mission started. at least I get away from that monster for a few days

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gaaraluv on December 4, 2006, 7:21:00 AM

gaaraluv on
gaaraluvThis is nice rite mor
(Short cuts to words if you wanted to know i hate spelling things fully