Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - (dono)

I wrote this as a writing assignment and wanted to share it

Chapter 1 - (dono)

Chapter 1 - (dono)
Anna
November 1st 2006
Debbie Jackson
I1

Once there was a traveler named Chi who was cursed with evil powers even she couldnt control. Chi would try to fight the curse but she would always lose her own battle. Sometimes when she would be traveling shed end up destroying the town. Chi was tired of being cursed she hated every single thing about it. Her powers drove her nuts because everywhere she went they said she was a monster. The only reason she traveled was so she wouldnt get the world in danger

One day as Chi was walking through a secret tunnel to a new home she noticed a Man trying to hurt a little girl. Chi dropped the things she had in her bags and tried to stop the man. After many attacks the girl was safe from the unidentified man. Chi walked over to the child with caution to see if she was okay.
Im Fine. Thank you for saving me from that man. You practically saved my life. The Girl then looked up at Chi and smiled. Im Anne and who are you? the girl asked waiting for Chi to answer her.
Oh Im Chi its very nice to meet you Anne. Do you live near this tunnel? Anne nodded her head in disagreement and had a sad face. Chi gave a glare at Anne for a long time.
I dont have parents and I dont have a home. My parents were killed in a huge fire a year ago. I have been traveling by myself since then. Chi stared at Anne for even longer she couldnt just let Anne die out there. Chi took a deep breath in and then looked at Anne some more.
Why dont you come with me Anne? I could use a strong little girl like you to join me. So what do you say? Anne looked up at chi that was giving her a gentle smile. She whipped away some of her tears and agreed to go with her one her adventure. Now I need to find a way to tell her about the curse, She thought to herself. She looked over at her new teammate and then picked up the things she dropped. So Anne ever heard of the cursed girl?
Nope but can you tell me? Anne looked up at Chi who had a happy face.
Ill tell you later right now we need to find a way out of this tunnel. I think I can find a way. She kneeled down onto the ground and touched the dirt she closed her eyes and then she felt vibrations. This way. She led Anne through the tunnel using the voice of nature and the vibrations.
When they finally got out of the tunnel Chi found a place to set up camp. It was a very shady clearing with a lake and lots of trees.
Well camp here for tonight. Chi put everything she had down and pitched up a tent. The whole thing surprised Anne, she never saw someone pitch tents like Chi did. Anne wanted to help but she was scared that if she did the tent wouldnt be so neat and tidy. Instead Anne just sat and watched.
Many years Pasted and Chi and Anne went on so many adventures, like climbing Mount Everest and swimming through the Great Barrier Reef. One day when Anne was helping Chi set up camp Chi decided to tell Anne about the curse.
Hey Anne come over here I need to tell you something. Anne walked over to Chi and they sat down on a log.  About the cursed girl well heres the story. Fifteen years ago there was a power more expensive then life its self. To protect the powers they put the powers in a baby girl who grew up to be me. Anne stood up from the log and started to cry. Anne are you feeling Okay?
 Im fine just leave me alone okay? In the fire that killed my parents a girl attacked the village she had a bunch of fire spiting out of her. They said she has the curse of the dragon. Chi realized that the girl Anne was talking about was her she killed Annes parents.
Anne that girl was me burnt your house killing your family. Chi waited for what was coming towards her and then she noticed an archer. She pushed Anne out of the Archers way and the arrow pierced her heart not Annes.
 CHI are you okay. She ran over to where Chi was she wouldnt let chi die not here. Chi put a hand on Annes face and smiled.
The powers were more then life as long as you carry me in your heart Ill be alive. Chi stared at Anne for a long time the closed her eyes and died.
No Chi I wont let you. You cant be dead you just cant. 
the end

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

_ren_tao_fan_ on November 9, 2006, 3:32:20 AM

_ren_tao_fan_ on
_ren_tao_fan_thats so sad... waaa chi died
thats areally good story tho ^-^
:D

zukosavatarofthesunandmoon on November 9, 2006, 5:00:30 AM

zukosavatarofthesunandmoon on
zukosavatarofthesunandmoonthanks for the coment

_ren_tao_fan_ on December 4, 2006, 1:52:51 AM

_ren_tao_fan_ on
_ren_tao_fan_^_____________________^