Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - in the begining

lovers

Chapter 1 - in the begining

Chapter 1 - in the begining

first of:
TAG YOUR IT!!!! this is so scary. send this to 15 people in the next 143
mins. when you are done press F6 and your crushes name will appear on the
screen in big letters. this is scary cuz it works!!!! if you break the chain
you will have problems with relationships for the next 5 years NO SEND
BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!now:~ = indent

okay this story is based off my quiz results on memegen and I had a zhao thinks but I deleted it so this is a fic for Zuko and Aimi.

~it was a hot summers day and Zuko was on the deck of his ship leaning on the railing. His long black hair flowing in the wind and focussing on the avatar. he heard foot steps and turned arround. Aimi was infrount of him.
~"hi Zuko." Aimi said to him smiling. He turned away to look out onto the water. She could see he was sad about something. "Zuko I never knew my real ellement and I ain't sad why should you be? I mean just think. If you do capture him you'll be in walls with rules, But out here you can be yourself. Its like what Iroh said life goes on wherever you are." Aimi walked over and leaned on the railing.
~"you dont understand I've been a prince my whole life now I'm nothing." tears started to stream a tiny bit down his eyes. " All my life was left in the palace. Now I have no reason to live. You can say as much words of advice as you want but that won't help." Aimi put her hand on his and looked into his eyes. She saw pain in them and also anger.
~"Zuko don't say that your a nothing your a something to me ,and you'll always be my prince. No matter what I'll be there for you I promise to you Agni and the fire lord I will. So quit moping arround and enjoy life well you have one." Aimi Smiled at him and then slightly blushed. she turned away and sorta saw a twinkle in his eyes. He must of realized how I feel, she thoaght in her mind. She walked off the deck and to the room where Iroh was waiting for her.
~"Good you came now lets get this game started before our tea gets cold." Iroh said to her and they started playing pisho. Aimi won 12 times and iroh won once. "you are very good at playing Pisho are you cheating?" Iroh stared at Aimi
~"No I just used to play Pisho alot when I was growing up." Aimi stared away from Iroh. "I think I was flirting with zuko a bit today I'm not really sure. I saw the twinkle in his eyes and everything." Aimi stared at the pisho board. " I felt so worried about him like he was going to commit suicide."
~Yes Aimi and Zuko are starting a relationship, Iroh thoaght. "it's very common for girls your age to flirt. My Nephew wont commit suicide don't worry. Aimi you are an itelegent young woman you should try making the first step." Iroh was giving her crush advice about Zuko.
~"but how Iroh? I mean Zuko is a prince me I'm an outcast." Iroh put his hand on her sholder as aimi started to cry.
~" Aimi you aren't an Outcast your Aimi.An intelegent young woman. Who is trying to find powers within." Aimi continued crying and went to her room.

what will happen? does Zuko really Know Aimi likes him? anyways here are thoes results:
Iroh thinks: You should be his nephews wife
Zuko thinks: You Should Be the mother of his childrensome bloopers:Aimi: *singing* cause everytime we touch I get the feeling *continues singing*
Zuko: O.o Do I really have to kiss her in the next chapter
Me: Don't spoil it for everyone
Inner Iroh: YEAH THERE TOGETHER

Fred fred burger: *apears out of nowhere* fred fred burger fred fred burger fred fred burger *continues saying it*
Aimi: anyone up for an ellephant burger
Zuko: Okay
Me: ZABUZA CAN YOU COME KILL SOMETHING FOR US *ffb dies* it was night time
Me: wait wait night time the first chapter takes place in the day time who re wrote the script
Sasuke: he did *points at diedera*
Me: diedera *destroys diedera*

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gaaraluv on November 29, 2006, 6:59:37 AM

gaaraluv on
gaaraluvKool. Are they gonna get together?[/color]

zukosavatarofthesunandmoon on November 29, 2006, 7:21:18 AM

zukosavatarofthesunandmoon on
zukosavatarofthesunandmooncan you say that again