Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 76-100 of 119 results.
Ok....I am getting tired of having to write my Ocs' info down like 50 times...so now i can just copy and paste
This is dedicated to all of those shippings out there. More details in the first chapter.
Make fun of animes. Make fun of songs. Make fun of both!!!!!!! XD
Note: I don't mean to offend anybody with the lyrics.
Alright, so this is basically going to be everything I have to say about shipping, kk? Kk. Soo yeah if you want you can listen to me babel, if not bye! ^_^
Naruto and co find themselves, after being on a comp for some reason, in the Digiworld! How the hell did that happen? Read to find out. Season o' Digimon: Frontier (don't like it, don't read it)
 
Comment/Flame if you read plz ^^
Naruto and co get transfered some how to the YGO GX world. What crazy fricked up crap'll happen? Read to find out! -dramatic pose- :D
A mix of anime and real life will get juicy latter promose
Sasuke/Sakura and Ed/Winry!! the title means what it means but the title's meaning comes in at the second chap. Enjoy!!
A DragonBall Z: Budokai, Poke'mon, and Digimon Crossover Story.

Ash and May were on their way to Pallet Town to Meet Ash's mom after another 2 years on the road and meet a young Blue-haired Kitsune-Girl named Ame Star Sakura-Syphon. They all tag-along to go to Pallet Town but are Thrown into a Vortex; Kari and T.K. have been dating for two months now and are in the park with Gatomon and Patamon but meet up with a Pink-haired digi-destined named Neo Saikou Niju with a very unusual Biyomon. They all begin talking and are hurled into the same Vortex; Saiyan is training with his Daughter Ame (My OC, after the buu saga, before the last few episodes of DBZ, Ame is the same age as Goten) and the two sense something strange; Cooler and Kid Buu have been revived! They now want to destroy the universe.

What will come of Ash, May, Ame, Kari, T.K., Neo, Their digimon, and the Z-Fighters? Read to Find out!
A New power draws new enemies and allies. Along with a new and old Sailor Scouts. Can the scouts handle this or will the world be coverd in forever darkness?
My first chapter story here. It's a comedy romance-ish story with Yu Yu Hakusho and InuYasha. Yeah... Read it!!!!! (There's a very small little thing involving yaoi, but it's not in the story and it's warned when it's coming so I'm not gonna put yaoi in the ratings)
It's not really violent, just a little... My friend did this at like 5:00 in the morning while I was sleeping on the floor. This is what runs through her mind.
Hiei and his wife are wandering about and they some across a war. Ruby gets hurt and they stay at some one's house for her to get better, but while they're there Ruby lets a few more demons into the world
This is a little something that I wrote for humor, and you can be in it. ^_^ Just read and find out.
BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBo, Parco Folgore, Kanchome, Onpu Segawa, Pop Harukaze, and Goku form together as the Fighters of the Sun. They must find Cure Black and Cure White to fight Sherry and her Mamodo, Brago.
This story is about these 3 teenage witches from the past...they became evil now,then...THEY'RE GONNA TURN SOME PEOPLE INTO REAL MONSTERS!!!
how will luna and the gang stop this?,find out!
Ok, Jin, Toya, Hiei, and Sesshomaru get traped on an island. It has a demented monkey, and a dolphin. Enjoy somehow! ^^
this is da story!!! It's an Idol!!
where there's crossovers(Teen Titans,STH)no flames pwese,
and I hope you'll enjoy this story
This is just a random story I did based off rps with my friends..Kiba and Kyo. ( yes those are their real names) I hope you like it..I think this is pretty good..
Written back in 2003, my teacher wanted me to write a fanfic. This is what she got. Nanaki and friends have a party, but all get transported to different worlds. OOC-ness ^_^
This contains lists of obbsessions alot of people seem to have with certain Anime/Mangas.
Find out what happens when anime characters are givin their toughest mission yet: Trying to open a bag of cookies... (Funny!)
Here's my Valentine story! well,hope ya luv it PLEASE NO FLAMES! thank you!
Something I typed in my tv class. I'm posting it up here so I can get it home and edit it and allow my friend to read it
Not to good at summaries. Gonna have to read to find out :P