Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 101-119 of 119 results.
An adventure in forced matrimony. THIS WAS LICENSED BY DANI, so no lawsuits!
This is linked to the The Third Epic. After the battle with Kahn, Kenshin and his friends experience a new peace. That is until...
ok, if you like the eds, crossovers, and wild turkey incidents, this is your kinda story!
A new story that I'm writing combines the greatest recent game and one of the greatest computer game hits into one story: Starcraft/Starcraft Brood War and Halo/Halo II.
Tis a Witch Hunter Robin / Read Or Die crossover, that proves ROBIN IS MINE! heh, i'm on sugar.
Just watch. I'm crazy
The Nermia Wreckers find an odd cat that knows about martial arts and can write. She's not a cursed person but she does have many secerts a few which Ranma knows that her friends from Fuedal Japan don't. R1/2/IY crossover
Yami, Kitty, Seto, Mokuba, Bakura and Joey are transformed into Sonicers!
Yes, well...I was laying in bed one night and I couldn't get to sleep. So I was thinking...what if HP and LotR had computers? Or the internet? Or even...dare I say it...screen names? Well..here's your answer...
Jenny's mom gets a new job and has to move to a new town.what happens when her new neighbors are the fentons?and what will happen to jenny whens shes sucked into ghost zone?
What happens when 2 strangers crashland in Sphinx, Kitcha & Tut's world?
When Vexx's day off is interupted by a certin pink hedgehog and her kitty pal, Vexx beleives he will only have to take care of them, but something happens even he's afraid of.
Crash & Spyro are in for a suprise from their teamed rivals. A deadly suprise...
What happens when Lizzie McGuire meets the Fairly Odd Parents? Read and comment! It's my first fiction so be nice. No flames please
My friend (Haku_lover) and me were bored and wanted to write a Spirited Away fanfic...and me being me thought it would be funnier if we stuck the Beyblade characters in there too....and what the hell...throw a little Rei/Kai goodness in there too...s
I write this chapter after fighting flotsams big robot on dc2 and thought it would be a good idea
It doesn't really have a designated character, so I chose the one I thought it most likely resembled. ^.^ Have fun!
Forgive me, I got bored in school... It's mostly Yu-Gi-Oh, but has some of my own characters in it too (like Lily the know it all Lady of Faith psycologist and her hyperactive Change of Heart assistant, Mia).
This is where me and my friends meet Star Ocean EX and Yu-Gi-Oh.