Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 26-45 of 45 results.
Kay and Kristen go to the mall and bump in Yugi and the gang. And guess what happens? Nothing but hyperness and CHAOS!!!! Very random fanfic Kay and I wrote together.

Pairings:

Yugi x Kristen
Seto x Kay

Oneshot.
Cat and Yami go to a party and play Spin the Bottle. Oh, how fun.

This is a contest prize for Cat and another anniversary gift.
Read it and you'll understand.
Talia is a princess, Dukum is a peasent. What happens when these two meet fo rthe first time in the middle of the night at Talia's balcony? Love at first site.

Contest entry for DukesBoyfriendandHusband
Kay gets sick and her friends are stuck out of town, so Mokuba offers for her to recover at the Kaiba mansion. Seto is not too happy about this, but will he start feeling differently for Kay? And will being sick make her tell Seto how she feels about him?
Kay and her friends transfer to Domino High School together and meet future rivals, enemies, friends, and romances. How do they adjust?

Pairings (Hinted at for the series)

Kay/Seto
Cat/Yami
Kristen/Yuugi
Khaos/Ryou
This is just the musings of duel monsters between Yami and Tea ;)

R+R!!
What happens when Yami and Tea get paired off in every single subject that day at school?? Has someone been mischevious or is it just plain luck? Read to find out =]
them episod of my drawinr of " for ever with you" hope you like it!
this is the first episode of my fan - fic hope you like it
Tea stumbles upon a sight that breaks her heart so she seeks comfort in a most unusual way.....will her new love protect her from her old? Lets find out...
I was boored =D
Alekazem and Selina (mine and ladychoas's OCs) look through Marik's, Bakura's, Ryo's, Maik's, and Yami's diary entries...
Yugi's thoughts the night Yami confesses his love for Téa
YamixTéaxYugi
I got no comment at all
I was bored again ^^ You know what happens when I get bored ^^
I was hyper ^_^
Ye could not think of a good title. Anyway the story is about Luiza (c) Atemulover and Ayame (c) me ^_^ They are best friends but there parents are enemies. (well the dads are lol) Bla bla bla I'm bored just read it!
funny that's it I guess ^_^
I couldn't find of a gd title
It doesn't matter who you are, or what powers you possess, someone will always find a way to trap you in a closet. ShadiIsis