Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 26-50 of 74 results.
A series of case files about Detective Marv Lowe.

Written as English Coursework.

I might write more but I''m not too sure so I''ll leave it as "Completed" for now since Book 1 is done.

Characters based off Game/Show.TV characters.
BTW, Spencer is a girl!
this was an English assignment....>_> we had to choose a character from the book, Catch-22, and place him/her in an event that happened in the war in Iraq. it was quite fun. (you'll really have to know the characters to understand what's going on)
Okay! It's PG-13...only if you don't like the thought of blood and stuff.... so yeah.... read it.. like it.. love it.......... BY THE WAY!! Tyler is a GIRL!! not a dude :D
but KASEY is a dude :D
There is a Massive Clue in the name
(it actually happens)
Thomas is going about his daily routine when something sinister is afoot...
The Mist came from dreams...bad dreams
Lyra is just a orphan girl of 14 she was quite lonely but when the mist came it changed everythin.
story including captain underpants.
This story is about Kevin. He falls for a new girl slowly after working together in a talent show.
this story is following a story called "Kath and Mouse" it's a story in "crossroads 9" it is in school. this is a short story.
These are some poems that I made for that someone in my life.
I couldn't help myself. I made a second string of territories.
an original story by mwah about a boy named victor and a weird visit to his grand parents.
 vamipre book
Its about me getting abducted by aliens and i come back 30 years and nothing has changed. Also another essay from my english class.
This is about my hopes and fears of my senior year. Also this was also another english essay i had to do.
An essay I did in my English class about 2 weeks ago. I choosed my uncle for my hero, becasue he was always there when I needed him.
oh dear god, im scared of myself.
But yes, its Harry Potter meets the simpsons.
This is a story about a Angel named May and her friends! There's a Demon after her and he doesn't care who he kills, as long as he gets her! Read to find out more.
It is about these five charecters from five different races that are fighting to get control of the world. But only the "darkness". The five disapeard taking the "darkness with them. A new gereration of new five.
It is about a young girl, Shadow Fire, who cannot see, and her best friend, Ember Rose is walking with her at the beach. So, Shadow asks if Ember would be so kind to tell her what the sunset looks like, and Ember says ya, then tells her about it.
A description from the famous book point blanc - carry on from stormbreaker - film as well..... enjoy!! x x
A reproduction of parts of Ella Enchanted and Accidentally In Love (By The Counting Crows) mixed together.
 
~~ENJOY!!~~
This is a Story i have been writing for a few days/weeks however long its been ^.^
Plz read! Plz Comment! Plz Enjoy!

Also the chapters aren't too long.
the boy thought himself as nothing nothing at all only haveing few friends in the castle and trying to fit in his choice of school haveing no family but only having he most faved friends and one not so faved read more to find out
.:Twilight:. What was the real reason Edward took Bella to meet the rest of the family? Maybe it was because he overheard his parent’s conversation…
based off of charlie goes to candy mountain but with a twilight twist Note I do not own twilight or charlie