Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 26-46 of 46 results.
Most likely the first of many 'Shadow goes to' stories. No, I have no idea how Cream got a drivers license.
This story is about the loneliness and confusion of Shadow...
Uh, I made this Sonic story about two years ago, just for fun, funnily enough, it barely has Espio in it! DX I just like the title. And it's a cliffhanger! >:D
^ ^ Comments?
some one has come to shadows house asked if he was a baby sitter. shadow was wondering what the heck is going on and whay does he hafto baby sit but al of a suden hes left with the tworpe and there was a party what does he do read it then to find out
Shadow meets his master the hedgehog who taught him all his chaos moves.
Amy is mad at sonic for not showing up at her party, when he said he would. but did he miss it on propose? SonicxAmy. my first fanfic.
If you ever wanted to know more about my made up character, here's your chance to learn about them.
tye's bio.............. just read it!
some info about Thade nuff said.
As you can see from the title they're going to be drunk. so if your scared of drunks don't read this with out a safty buddy....... do you have your safty buddy?
it's mostly a story though a tale that dissappeared............ generations ago.
Shadow listens to Barbie girl?
this is some stuff about shade.......... he's a bat!............yep.......have nothing to say.........nothing..........
This is a love story! when Blitz Meets Haze! But the problem is Blitz is good and Haze is Bad. And Haze has a job to do.
This is blitz's bio my fan charactor!Now whose afraid of a little bad luck? ............ Blitz's......fun to say aanndd write!
Very funny, ask nightychao!
Find out about Sonic and his gang.And what they do for so called "Fun."
Vol.2 of my Sonic Characters.
This is a description of a few Character I've created in different series of Comics I made. This might should help you better understand who's who and all of the series there is.
Hershey moves on to begin a new life: one without Drago. Rated G.