Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 51-74 of 74 results.
just something i made up off the top of my head.
angry/angsty... it'll pass.
This is a bunch of poems I wrote at work about...nothing.
A boy, a girl, a romance at an end...
Here is a breck from the mayham of my stoiries. And i am currently working on 2 of them at the moment so pardon for the major delay.
This story is deticated to one of my best friends, Monique.

It's about a mistreated girl who got her revenge, but now is regretting it.

(and if Monique is reading this right now, I'm so sorry that all the boys in our class are so mean to you((includ
umm well this got deleted off here when the site was redone soo.. but yea this is my depressive mood... umm hope ya like
yet ANOTHER poem for the person I like.
(I love to write poetry)
Something my screwed up brain came up with.
I'm gonna start posting my poems under here. I love poetry! There are many, many to come, you can be sure of it.
This is a sort of short, free-form poem. I am drawing a picture with those words on it, and will be posting under the same title ^^.
A single night of true passion - could they ever forget it?
How does it feel to love someone? Hmmm...
Morti brings you another story in her "DR. Suess gone chronically wrong" style. This one is about a little 11 year old gay, depressed boy named Joey...
well i have a friend that i have known for years and we got REALLY closse.. like bro and sis.. then we liked each other... then we didnt.. well yea... u get the picture
A poem that I wrote. Not very good, but I like it.
this is another poem song thingy
this is more of a song or poem type of thingy
its a peom i made.
In an old, banished house, two girls watch a storm, and begen to see thing that were right under their noses the whole time...
In an old, banished house, two girl watch a storm, and begen to see thing that were right under their noses the whole time...
it's another story about darkness... it's romantic sort of... it sucks but o well...
the next part to sorry. Sorry and forgiveness are both based on a true story if you want to know that..
Its a suicide themed poem. Its alright I guess...