Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 26-50 of 161 results.
None yet
All My OCs Profiles
This for my shorts, one chapter or a couple of paragraphed pieces of writing that help explain or introduce my charries.
how Element died that day and became Crypt the Undying. It all started on the streets of New York, when he became Dr. Maxwell's lab-rat.
laba laba
everything you dont know that i say in my stories i will explain.
A bit of this and that about my Sonic OC's
Still ALOT more to come
A story i made up about a mission that team dark goes on. And yes it has to do with Snow the Wolf but I still hope oyu enjoy it!

Alexis!
this is where you can meet the fancharacters i made. where i came from their called fcs.
first story!YAY!hope i have lots and lots of comments^^no flaming or spamming.
Sequal to Forever Yours... Ark, Shadow's son, is 17 and falls in love... what will it take to win her heart?
A MetalSparksonic fanfiction. Sparks ends up in a coma after losing a battle to Sonic since he had no help from Metal...now Metal sits there beside him and wonders...
I made a sonic crossover that has vistors like mario,samus,banjo kazooie,megaman,and kirby
uh... this stroy explains a bit about Elisa'a past
Welcome to the year 2109. With the legendary Black and Blue Hedgehogs long gone, the stories of six young hedgehogs with mysterious ancestors will unfold.
This is this totally cool sleepover.
Well it's sorta crappy, but it tells bout K.O's past
It's a description of my Sonic Heroes fan-made team, Team Europe. For those who don't know Sonic Heroes, in blue is speed type, in orange is fly type, and in red is power type.
Dreams untold is the serie title of my sonic fan story's.
Here I'd like to discribe some of the factions named and used in the story's.
Um,moo?
A five chapter intro to the next story. Begins right where Tails the Fox left off, with Copter searching for his own place in the world...
This is a OC I made up a while ago. Okay okay my spelling and grammer arnt that great but if you only had five minutes to time this out and it was just a spur of the moment idea you would have bad spelling and grammer too!
Gather round gather round! come from far or near gather round folks right over here come see the show 100% natral nothing artificial no pesticide ah but perhaps a homicide!
this is a role pla that so far use jordan and sutaru
my second stoy the gang have now moved into a mansion