Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 26-50 of 50 results.
WARNING: Do not read the following story unless you have read the original: The Calm before the Storm.
 
 Some say love is a miracle... But for PantherStorm, it's no walk in the park. A tragic, heartbreaking story of forbidden love,
I've recently reread "The Little Prince" By Antoine De Saint-Exupe'ry and I felt like putting some of my fav qoutes from it together.
this is a poem i made for the book "The White Mountians" which is part of "The Tripod Trilogy" so yeah...Beanpole is awesome!
This is a poem I made up. ^-^
A MUST-SEE STORY!! I'm gonna try to publish it sometime this year... it's called "FINAL ADVENTURE." The story revolves around four best friends at a boarding school that disappear...
---
Dutch original story I just started.
I wrote this poem for my odler brother's homework and it is about what I think our earth is becoming. I wanna be a poetess or a writer when I'm older, so, as always, comments are welcome
This is this random poem i wrote about fire. its pretty kool. hope everyone likes.
please comment - i like to know if my stuff is good or not!!!!
ok... um one night, i was awake at midnight and then this poem just.. came to me!!! oh well hope you all like!!!!
I wrote this poem when i saw this old photo of this family, it was like really sad...
anyway i entered this in a writing competition!!! i cam third and won $100!! i was pretty happy.
I just made this poem in a few minutes. I thought someone may like to read it...
Highly off track stories from the depths of my mind. Look here if you want ot be utterly comfused or have a great laugh.
Have any of you heard of those 'Just So Stories'? I had to do one for school, and I just thought it was good!
A story of a young girl rising above all expectations, to become a hunter of the Bogtrets. And to be a protectore of all who needed protecting.
A poem about "The Jackal", Sydney Carton, from Charles Dickens' "A Tale of Two Cities".
This is a fantasy story with exitment(hopefully) and a fun adventure
A tribute to the hitcher hikers guide seris with some fan made entries on made up planets of my own. it's quite long and unfinished Updated: More entries added
Just my version of the sight contineud!:) please read! plus if you have any ideas of some characters or future chapters, please tell me!

P.S um you people who have not read the sight my not know what some words mean!
it's about a boy so far. in darkness. and he has power unawakened.
this is dedicated to Lanfear, coz only she will understand it... you can also understand it if you have read "a wizard abroad" from diane duane... so lola i hope you remember the essence of peaches and the role he plays within roland.... ;)
A story about a dead guy and his witch girlfriend and her sister(Who comes later)
Just a little something I was playing with, Micah (the one that you "see" (i hope)) is my new baby. i could really use a pic. i cant draw.
This is a China Garden Fanfic (as the title says) It's about When Adrian and Sara decide to visit Clare...
This is an idea of what might of happened after the Tucks left in the Novel - Tuck Everlasting