Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 51-63 of 63 results.
Basically what it says....One Christmas Night...Dementor attack...Its ALL in the script...I'm only guessing it belongs in HP...
This is just a script of a prank that Harry, Ron, and Hermione playing a trick on Snape. Well, hope that you like it.
Some say the Potter’s death was the end of Voldemort’s power. Other’s say Harry’s survival was the beginning of hope. But what happened in those few short hours, is not an end or a beginning, but a turning point in the lives of millions.
Harry potter is intitled to J.K Rowling, not me, I just used her incredible idea to write a story based on the people in her novels. But basically, this is just a getting started chapter s, have fun reading
Izzy from digimon is Hermiones love
Harry turns Voldemort into cheese.
Sirius and james are going to scare Harry.
about when lily got her letter and her first year at hogwarts please read
Okay, one day I had a brilliant idea. I thought it wouls be pretty funny if I were to make new names for most of the people of the Harry Potter world.
A story of the Mauaders (HP) in thier 5th year at Hogwarts.
It's about Hogwarts Past when the Marauders ruled the school! It's about April White and her adventures with Lily and there friend Willow to try to survive with them and the threat of Voldemort.
It's written like a dialog. You have to have a pretty low sense of humour to like this fanfic. It's filled with lame jokes and lots of rip off. enjoy.
ps.no peter