Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 26-50 of 63 results.
What happens at the Death Eaters’ hide out? Is it possible for Voldemort to have a midlife crisis? Can the Death Eaters help the Dark Lord? Much randomness, your favorite Death Eaters and lots of nonsense in one fic! Rated T for language.
just saying sorry
This is about Malfoy and Ron. Click to find out...muhahahahahahaha!!!
find out...
Why is Remus allowed to call Tonks by her first name?
One day in the life of Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks which will change them forever…
A very interesting and helpfull articel in the Daily Prophet...
Laughter’s in the air, you can see the fireworks. The Dark Lord has fallen! But among all these celebrating people there’s a woman, slowly walking towards a fresh grave, letting her fingers gently touch the name written on it: Remus John Lupin.
Me torture random harry potter characters!! MWHAHAHAHA
When Lena starts at hogwarts its all fine and dandy until she finds out that she is not alowed to visit her poor dad.
uuuhhhh.... My friend sesshylover and me made this when we were bored and there was wayyyy too much pop and junk food. Anyway it's about Dumbledore and the rest of them hope you like it! =^-^=
Me and my friends get to go to Hogwarts for Harry and the gang's third year, will we survive, or conquer the school, read to find out.
This is a song fiction really short but really good it has my character in it
plz read!
A story I came up with
THese quotes took me two years to write... i know.. i was just really bored... Well...enjoy!
AU its harrys 6th year(post OOTP)$ new students come to Hogwarts this year.Will they help Dumbledores plan of inter-house unity or will they spread the rift between the houses further apart?
Shameless Remus/Tonks fluff!
About a girl who finds out that she is part witch and vampire. Happens at the same time as Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. UNFINNISHED
Hermione's dying, and Harry may have to join forces with Proffesor Snape to save her. I'm not the best with summary's so could you just give it a chance.
also know as HP the lost episode. A really weird spoof on the Potter Puppet Pals some friends & I did at Hogwoods camp of muggle magic. Warning what you are about to read may shock or disturb you; either that or make you laugh like a boot on crack.
Harry, Ron, and Hermione meet a 2nd year Ravenclaw...Will they discover the secrets she hides
What starts out as another peacefull summer at the burrow soon becomes a life or death struggle. Not in timeline. R/Hr, H/G, F/OC, G/A
Harry Potter chars...and other people...on the internet! Yay!
Harry's life is a totall mess. Can it get worse? Ofcourse! Follow Harry and friends on their hilarious, dramatic and just plain wierd adventures! (chapters are very short)