Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 51-75 of 93 results.
This is a story kind of like that one epesode about Wiked Scary exeped this is real it is not from Raven's head
please read this and commet
can not tell
Robin goes bad and trys to kill the Teen Titans
The last thing you expect when looking for superhero recruits is finding the someone just for you.

This is one side of a two side story i'm writin with my gf kayla, make sure to read her parts too!
This is one side of a two side story i'm writin with my gf kayla, make sure to read her parts too!
In an alternate dimension two sets of supers roam the steets of jump city. There are the Titans and group of orphans called the doom partol. POV2
I'm not that man they think I am at home... Oh no. I'm a Rocket man. Yeah. Yeah a Rocket man. Yeah.
my 1st fanfic tis Rae/BB i got the idea for it in Algebra class a while ago but therez no math in it cuz math sux to the max!
They find a new titan who has an... interesting past. Will there also be a little romance on the side? Between who?
Sequal to A Sudden problem and A Raven and the Beast but you don't have to really read those stories...
(bb and Rae) FANALLY UPDATED July 5th
Now you will all stop thinking that blackfire is crazy. SHE IS BLACKFIRE WEASELY DAMN IT! Gawsh. ...dotdotdot...
Robin gets hurt again in this story, and once again, he may live or die. What will happen? Rob/Star fanfic
This is how Raven is feeling after 'Birthmark' (Rae&BB peom inspired me)
theres a new girl in town and robins going to make the moves
Yes. 2! And if you have yet to read Teen Titan's Spiderman 1, I would suggest that you do so, or you may be utterly confused o.O
Slade comes back, and with a vengance. Robin gets hurt very bad, and both him and Starfire have found their love for eachother. Will Robin live, or will Starfire be left in anguish?
What happens when Slade decides to take one of the Teen Titan's as his apprentice? Who will it be? This is my first fanfic! Enjoy!
*clears throat* I shall be taking over this story on this account, instead of continuing on my old one. So bleh.
The aftermath of *Haunted
The Titans meet up with a lightning-powered teen named Shockwave and together they fight the returning evil of Slade. *PLEASE READ AND REVEIW!!!*
Teen Titans Get a surprise visit from a few members of the Justice League. And since no attaks have happend so far in FOREVER, they are being sent to SUMMER CAMP!!!!! AHHHH! Warning: Extreme silliness involved, you've been warned!
It's a RaeXBB thing Raven dies. I might bring her back in the end. (depends if I'm felling evil or not!)
Teen Titans characters are in the story Robin Hood. Not for Raven lovers.
Raven and I are going out to eat. Only Chaos could follow. MUHAHA!