Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 26-50 of 93 results.
First fan-fic please read!!!
This is a version of my first fanfic, hope you like it! I´ve got a little problem with this one but I think it´s good. Please review!!
the titans encounter a new girl that they have never seen before
the continuing of the comic i was about to do......................warning stupidity included XD only a little
Raven is in love...He is too with the help of twin ghosts will they be together?
Hey this is a contest look please!
Jingle Bells with a twist! Please comment!
A poema all about Raven, the first poem I ever wrote not for school! hope ya like it!
This is a contiuace of Love is in the Air. Read that one first please. COMMENTS AND FLAMES ARE WELCOME!
somethings wrong with Beastboy.....can anyone figure out 'what's wrong' and help him...Raven thinks so....but what will this lead to?RavenXBeastboy
CLICK HERE TO HELP AND SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!
My first fanfic!!I put my own Titans character.Tell me what you think and enjoy it!!
Please read this Poll and give me an answer it's for a good reason.
Froze8
Exactly what the Title is
well the titans met a new villan and he is after starfire.

couples. rxs bbxr
A Teen Titans Fan Fic (MY FIRST ONE)
K, I think this story will be REALLY good. I can't wait 'till I finish the story! Hope you enjoy!
A Mercenaries/Teen Titans Crossover.if anyones has played Mercenaries: playground of destruction, they'll know what I'm yammering about.
The Titans are confronted by a new super powered teen who wishes to hlp them revive Terra
(Please comment)
This has nothing to do with teen titans... well mabey a little bit but only at the end.
2 years after Terra's death...that's all I can say heehee. there's gonna be some romance!! But I won't say between whom, then ya won't read it. R&R plz!!
One of the Titans has committed suicied, and another cannot take the pain of thier loss.

TT poem :P
similar to 'A TT poem'
(i cant make good reviews I know *crys a river*)
R&R!
Raven has everything she has ever wanted, friends and a good home. But when someone she hasnt seen in years comes and gets whats hers, she could lose everything.

I'm so board I attually wrote more chapters than I imagined! And I still cant spell
Sad Rae/BB fic that I posted up on another site. Songfic to Avril's "Slipped Away". Character death. I didn't change anything for it to fit this site, so ignore the notes and disclaimer. Pleeeeeez comment.
Alex's long profile/ short story. Alex is my Teen Titans character just fyi.