Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 51-75 of 92 results.
I wrte this listening to Evanescence 'Even in death'.It's VERY sad.
This is a one-shot song fic I wrote to go with the song hello (Evanescence)
(Depressing song) Please if you read, comment, I work at my storys and I would like to know how they come across. Even if its a flame tell me what you think! ^^
specially if they look like dib!
Two poems that Zim and Dib made for eachother
We all know the drill. You get up, get on the bus, and be shunned by every student. Then comes skool, in which all time is spent memorizing the copyright information of your text book, and accusing Zim of being an alien. Nothing more, nothing less.
frack man...just...GIVE MEH A COOKIE!...dooky doo!o_o;UNRATED....but you still can see it Im just to lazy to rate it xD
After reading Alice in Wonderland Dib falls asleep and wakes up IN Wonderland!A lot of Characters from IZ turned into Alice chars.Enjoy!(No Dib does not wear a dress)
Dib sings a song to Zim, but...how will Zim react. one-shot, comedic, and no ZADR
eh...i know its a little late but what the hell! better late than never right? i wrote this a a thanksgiving special on thanksgiving! enjoy!!
Dib is tired of it all, a father who is never there, a sister who could care less, and classmates who just don’t stop tormenting him. Dib has finally snapped and become what everyone thinks he is…crazy! Or is he? Can the least expected person save hi
A STORY THAT SUCKS!! :D it's my first Zim fic so be nice...
this was supposed to be a lot shorter but it mutated. I don’t really like it a lot, but here it is.It is supposed to be about dib in gaz's pov, but it doesn’t mention any names or descriptions, could be anything.
this is just a short little story i wrote tonight. dosen't go anywhere and its not going to continue, but i put it up anyways.
this is an RP done by me and one of my friends from DA...on AIM...we can't think of a name for it yet, sooo...yeah...XD we had to start this new one, cuz her AIM deleted all the other ones...all 50+ RP'S!!! DX anywho- ENJOY AND REVIEW! ^_______^
heres a letter slash poem dib has written his father before he leaves......it's touching....sorta angsty.....i like it.....i bet you'd like it too....go on and read....you know you want to
What happens When a bunch of Zim chracters go on a trip with three very freaky dudettes? find out! many short chapters.
Too excited to wait. It's up now and the polls will be open soon!
Man. I need a better name... anyway Dib wishes Gaz wasn't his sioster and very unfortunate things happen.
this is a current RP done by 'yours truly' and Elen!! *glomps Elen* heh heh...ahem... She controled herself, Johnny, and Zim...oh yeah...and Dib...heh...
A fanfiction based on Invader Zim.
I noticed that some people had posted IM conversations, and I decided to post one too! This is an Invader Zim rp that I did with dragon_ally. Also, this is kind of insane. LAST UPDATED: DECEMBER 30!
Welcome to Irk's most popular gameshow Irken Idol! 7 contestants. Who will win? You decide!
A small but brave invader gets sent to a planet but crashes on another!She also meets some characters we all know and love!
dib has something to tell gaz....well actually it's more of a poem type story....but trust me you'll like it....it's cute
All your favorite christmas carols,redone into Zim style...