Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/kuwabara

Displaying 1-10 of 10 results.
Hiei is off duty from the Makai Patrol until he saved a girl from an attack, then he has a lot to find out... Pairings: HieiOC, YusukeKeiko, KuramaMaya from the YYH manga or Botan...still deciding... , KuwabaraYukina..
Based on the children's story 'If you give a mouse a cookie.' Replace 'mouse' with 'hiei' and 'cookie' with 'sweet snow'. Heheheh.

"If you give a hiei sweet snow, he will ask you for a spoon..."
Hiei finds a bottle and without knowing what lies within it,he opens it only to have a genie/wishing demon come out.Now he is stuck with a demon girl named Atari until he decides on what he wants to wish for.But he can only make 1 wish.What'll it be?
Yusuke saves a girl from an attacking demon. Now the gang wants to know how she could even see the demon in the first place. What do they find out as they come to know the mysterious girl? What secrets does she have and how can they help the gang?
The gang has been given a new mission. To find a mermaid demon that is living in human world and protect her. A mermaid holds a pearl which can be sold in the black market for millions. What kind of adeventures will the gang go on to protect this mermaid?
Ree Lynne is a loner and a punk. She knows Yusuke. What happens when Koenma get his eyes on her and wants her to join the Urameshi team? Will she do it? And if she does...What is her price?
Shanna a 15 year old wolf demon who lives in human world. What happens when Koenma finds out that she's there and the only way she can stay in human world is to help him whenever he needs it? What missions will she go on and who will she meet?
Humans are becoming demons, Yusuke is flashing in and out of worlds, and all of the leaders of the realms are missing, and finally Hiei returns.
Koenma decided to bring the Toguro;s together again, and use them for his own use. But the brothers will find it harder to get along, especially when our favorite Carrot-Top with the goofy grin comes between them. YAOI
A fic about Toyoko(trideegurl2) and Kuwabara getting togetehr (finally)
its short! sorry about all the selling mistakes!