Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/mokuba

Displaying 1-8 of 8 results.
The third story.

Well, Seto is growing irritated with Kay's constant pranks on him. What happens when he learns about Kay and her past?

Title means, "Secrets Revealed in a Garden of Roses"
Kay and Kristen go to the mall and bump in Yugi and the gang. And guess what happens? Nothing but hyperness and CHAOS!!!! Very random fanfic Kay and I wrote together.

Pairings:

Yugi x Kristen
Seto x Kay

Oneshot.
Kay gets sick and her friends are stuck out of town, so Mokuba offers for her to recover at the Kaiba mansion. Seto is not too happy about this, but will he start feeling differently for Kay? And will being sick make her tell Seto how she feels about him?
The sequel to my other mokuba diary story! to understand completely, you should read my other one first.
Seto forgets an important day and Mokuba gets very cross. Theres also a problem with the buissness that not only wants to get hold of the buissness but split them up.....Return of Seto's nightmare.
(Humor) When Ryou borrows something he always gives it back, Bakura doesn't.
Its Mokuba Kaiba's birthday. And he's inviting Yugi, Yami, Anzu, Joey, Ryou, Bakura, Marik, and of course, his big brother Seto to a 1 week party! Weird randomness, strange events, and Balamory...
Kaiba finds out his Egyptian past and Mokuba is upset about something?