Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/shaman

Displaying 1-24 of 24 results.
A fantasy-based Shaman King story, in which different forms of fiction gentle glide between the cracks of the Shamanic world in a devastatingly seductive manner.
Sora; a girl fighting to be Shaman King became friends with Yoh and the gang when Ren fights her, but what past does Trey and her have together? Now she joins Yoh in the fight to be Shaman King. Will she make it or die trying? And what does her name mean?
A Shaman King fan fiction that's a little bit twisted into a fantasy novel type thing, but not enough to shame the author.
when u do this, your a real shaman king fanatic.
Crossover with Shaman King and Tokyo Mew Mew:

Ren remembers Kishu as an imaginary friend he had long ago; and when his friend Yoh brings up the matter of his family and asks Ren if there are any other relatives he has that might be dangerous, Ren has a
Chapter Two of series Shaman King X. What's after the tournament? What is the last shaman king? Find out more...
This is a continuation of the Shaman King series. The show never officially ended so I thought it'd be fun. Except my series is called Shaman King X.
Shaman King X is just a continuation of the series. I can't draw so I wrote it. It starts off with the scene of Yoh's Oracle Bell turning on automatically. Throughout my series the remaining contestants who wish to participate in the tournament striv
an epic story where good v.s. evil our heroes now having children they have a new generation of shaman. from the future 2047..we now go back in time to the year 2006 please enjoy!
geh...err..i think its kool w00t X3
see them going at it over and over!! until they go deaf..
its about Zolo and mariah and devyn, with trey and horo to.
umm the title kinda gives it away. lots of songs involved 3 OCS (Hikari,Keito, Kieran... obviously.)
the girls of W,I,T,C,H go's in a new portal and meets the Shaman King group. what happens when they only can get home when they help the group defeat there Evil. and whose is that new evil? read and find out.COMPLETE. read and enjoy!
It's amazing how a happy little game can lead to your greatest desires. [Yaoi][One-shot]
No OCCness All the couples but revolves around Ren and my imaginary character or if u want replace her with ur anime fantasy
This a story about Nichrom and his feelings about the death of his brother
Hao burns his some of his hair off, because of pancakes, and everyone thinks he's Yoh! Then, they make a plan. Who will be tricked?
the shamans are all in sixth grade and are teaching others.

Ren's emotions and feelings of love for an ainu. He is...incomplete...However, was his love betrayed? -one-shot song fic- plz R&R...Ren/Pilika
When Yoh and Hao switch, Who will notice? Who won't?
Read to find out....
This is about ren tao. it is told from his point of view. it's a poem. [oneshot] All about ren. for the ren fans!
This is a ONESHOT!! the couples are ren and horo so renhoro couples... i love that couple. well enjoy.
What happens when, during his fight with Faust, things went a little differently