Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/tonks

Displaying 1-8 of 8 results.
Tonks has a nightmare... and Remus a problem in his bed...
Why is Remus allowed to call Tonks by her first name?
One day in the life of Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks which will change them forever…
Laughter’s in the air, you can see the fireworks. The Dark Lord has fallen! But among all these celebrating people there’s a woman, slowly walking towards a fresh grave, letting her fingers gently touch the name written on it: Remus John Lupin.
Shameless Remus/Tonks fluff!
A one-shot that takes place sometime during OotP. Sirius thinks of the first time that he met Tonks and just how much she reminds him of his favorite cousin...
Tonks gets angry after the death and in hbp and only one person can calm her down.
SPOLIERS FROM HALF BLOOD PRINCE.
Yes i know my spelling and gammer is bad run spellcheak and gammer over and it's all come back ok.
COMPLETE one-shot“Remus I’m going to kill you!” Remus heard the high angry screech of Nymphadora Tonks and decided that maybe it was best for him to leave the comfort of his favorite chair at Grimmauld, and run.~After 7th book~