Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/transformers

Displaying 1-9 of 9 results.
A music meme I completed based on the Ratchet/Wheeljack pairing.
G1: Wheeljack has had a little too much to drink, and his bondmate is not amused. Ratchet/Wheeljack
Final part in my Space Bridge trilogy.

Transformers (c) Hasbro
Gundog (c) Direwolf505
Blue Falcon (c) countramsely
Roadtrain (c) Flankfire
Everything else (c) me
This is following my own little universe, so it doesn''t tie in with any existing continuities.

Transformers (c) Hasbro
Gundog (c) Direwolf505 (FA)
Blue Falcon (c) countramsely (FA)
Roadtrain (c) Flankfire (FA)
Everything else (c) me (Amy)
My first ever Transformers fanfic and since the first part seemed to go down well, I decided to continue it into a full story.

Roadtrain (c) Flankfire (of FA)
Transformers (c) Hasbro
Everything else (c) me (Amy)
I've decided to finally make a little section for my short stories, so here it is; a collection of shorts that are lurking in the far reaches of my mind. Descriptions etc, will go at the top of each submission. Enjoy.
For millions of years the Autobots and Decepticons have fought endless battles and a member from each side is finally tired of them; so they decide to do something about it. ThunderCrackerxOC and sides of others.
(Set in Energon) A femme has come to Ocean City seeing help from Optimus. There's a problem with her and a hidden past that haunts her dreams. Can't Optimus save her before it's too late? Or will the femme remain floating in darkness?
Wheeljack looks back on his many years of friendship with the medic Ratchet... back to where it all began.