Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Surprising Truth- Good or Bad?

This is my third story! w00t! Anyway, this is about a girl named Yuki, she is a princess in the land of Snow. However, she is hated because she is the daughter of the cruel king. Please Enjoy!

Chapter 3 - The Surprising Truth- Good or Bad?

Chapter 3 - The Surprising Truth- Good or Bad?
A/N: Well, here is the third chapter! I am a few chapters ahead of schedule, so updates are still going to every few days! =D I'm starting to get a little writer's block, but I'm still speeding along. Ok, just a FYI to those who care. BYE!! Read and Review PLEASE!!!!

We hurried to the end of the hall and peeked through a window. I got so angry I growled. Out there, making horribly loud BOOM!’s and BANG!’s with fireworks, was the perverted samurai suitor from the night before.

“What does he want?!” I shouted to no one in particular. My angry fists were closed so tight that my knuckles had turned white. I turned around, fixed my composure to look surprised for the samurai, and shuffled out of the entrance doors. Seeing me (and my body which he must be smitten over or something) the samurai waved. I waved back with the same surprised expression.

“Hello sir,” I said through clenched teeth. The samurai hopped down from his horse and passed his firework launching people. The man bore a stupid grin on his face. The pervert strolled over to me and took my hands in his. I just knew that my face had the most grossed-out look on it. Then the man kissed my hands!

I snatched my now slobbery hands away from the samurai. “YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO--,” I began. But I couldn’t finish my rage-shout because the samurai had stood up from his bow abruptly and pushed his hand over my mouth to silence me. But that wasn’t the worst of it. The next thing he did threw me off guard completely.

"I shall love you foreverrrrr my geishaa princessss!” the man started. "And we can be together forever!!!!" Not only could the guy not write a song, he couldn’t SING it either.

I shoved his hand away from my mouth wearing the most angry exression ever worn. “GUARDS!” I screamed. Guards from everywhere rushed over and man-handled the man back to his horse. I was laughing on the inside but knew I couldnt show it.

“A most peculir man, Princess Yuki,” I heard Kohiko say. After that, I heard her shuffle off, probably to tell father the events that had just happened. I sighed in annoyance and watched a trembling Mero make her shaky tracks over to me. I bent down so she could hop onto my shoulders again. I saw the samurai looking at me with a hint of lust in his eyes and inwardly cringed.

“Uh, Shika-san?” I called to the teen-servant, my eyes still on the samurai. Shika-san stepped forward to my side to show he was listening. “Will you go with me to the samurai?”, I asked. Shika-san nodded in response and we both(Mero is still there) started to walk down the castle steps together.

As we walked towards the man on his horse, I noticed his face wearing a surprised expression when he saw that I wasn’t alone. But that wouldn’t stop him from apologizing like a whipped dog! Nope!

“I am terribly sorry princess,” the man said with a ‘sorry’ expression. He did have a truthfully sorry face, but I couldn’t let him get off with something as pathetic as that. Now it was interrogation time! I put on a fake smile for the guy.

“Who are you, exactly? I know you had dinner with me and my father last night, but that’s it,” I asked. Who knows, I might need his name for ‘a WANTED’ poster later on. A glimmer of hope could be seen on his face.

“I am Kojinamurusa!” he answered. Just how many people are going to have long names like that?! “But to you, Princess Yuki,” Kojinamurusa continued. “I am just Koji! I’ll always be Koji! Just for you! KO-”

“ALRIGHT!” its official, I had reached boiling point with this guy. “Now Ko-ji, what do you want? Do you need help or something?” I asked Koji irritated. He smiled with delight like he had been waiting for me to ask that. I didn’t think that was a good thing.

“Ahh, Princess Yuki. Beautiful Princess Yuki…,” Koji started with a serene expression. I glared at him to get on with it, I‘m pretty sure that prediction from the previous paragraph is true. “I just wanted to meet my future wife is all!” Koji told me excitedly. Kojinamurusa’s words hit like a bolt of lightning aimed directly at me.

“Wha-what?!” I replied stunned. “What are you talking about you disgusting samurai?!” My words sounded like venom in my ears, which was fine with me as long as those poison words were sent to Koji. The samurai looked stunned, like he thought I couldn’t be like that, well was he in for a treat!

“He is telling the truth, Yuki,” came a deep voice from behind me. I turned to see father, the almighty king, staring down at me with his beady eyes. Kohiko was standing behind father, I had started to shake, I couldn’t believe all this was being thrust onto me now of all times.

“But it c-cant be! I-its not true!” I choked out angrily. I was near tears, and my body was shaking so violently that Mero had to jump off. I felt Shika-san’s hand touch my arm, it was warm, and it soothed my shaking a little.

“Yuki, I want to see you in my private study, now,” Father said firmly. I couldn’t believe this all was coming at me on a day that I planned to be happy even though I would be stuck in the castle inventing stupid games after breakfast anyway. Father began to walk up the castle steps to his private study, I followed him warily feeling everyone else’s eyes on my back.
~~____________________________________________________________________________~~
Well, third chappie done. I re-read it, and I think its pretty good.
Thank you, until next time!
Please review.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

bambi101 on June 18, 2007, 1:36:12 PM

bambi101 on
bambi101i wolud have thrown my arms around shika-san's neck and kept on crying when he touched my arm! keep them coming i reall like them!

SoraYamato on February 19, 2007, 10:44:23 AM

SoraYamato on
SoraYamatoOuch!!!! Not nice!
Tsugi,Tsugi, Tsugi! Please ^_^ I really wanna find out what happens!

1mangalover on February 19, 2007, 11:13:48 AM

1mangalover on
1mangaloveryour so nice!!! I will update and maybe do a bonus story in a few chappies just for you! ^^*

SoraYamato on February 19, 2007, 11:48:09 AM

SoraYamato on
SoraYamatoOMG! Really??

1mangalover on February 19, 2007, 11:49:38 AM

1mangalover on
1mangaloverof course!

SoraYamato on February 19, 2007, 11:51:47 AM

SoraYamato on
SoraYamatoThank you!

MidNightWander on February 14, 2007, 6:35:52 AM

MidNightWander on
MidNightWanderYAY!!!!!!!! KEEP THEM COMEING ^_^