Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Your Heart Is All Mine

[SasuSaku]
Warning: Many Love triangles XD

The very first moment emerald met onyx it was love at first sight...at least for one of them. When squad seven recieves a dangerous mission to protect a wealthy family, Sasuke realizes something important. On the other hand, Sakura experiences a great lost. Who can help her? He's too stubborn and it appears there are others swooning after the goddess-like blossom.
 
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW! I also posted this story on www.fanfiction.net ^-^
No reviews equal no chappies because I'm not going to update a story if no one likes it...I would only be wasting my time if I did that!

Chapter 5 - Your Heart Is All Mine

Chapter 5 - Your Heart Is All Mine
Disclaimer: I dont own the Naruto series and unfortunately never will. All I own is my dog and a habit of.writing SasuSaku fanfics in my spare time xD



Thought

Dialogue

Inner Sakura

Inner Sasuke

Stressed

Japanese Dictionary

Dabo - Complete Idiot

Nani? - What?

Baka- Idiot

Last time&

Hmm&what did I do wrong? Oh I know, here my love this is my gift to show my appreciation Lee gave her the green suit.

Its green, stylish, and very comfortable. Sakura-san try it on

Sakura felt her eye twitch.

This cant be happening&ahhhhhhh!

Try it on he repeated.

She doesnt have to if she doesnt want to, said Sasuke.

Chapter Five: Your Heart Is All Mine

By:Destiny R.

He could do nothing except feel very protective of his blossom every time others made a move on her. Boiling anger overtook him. Truth be told, he had no idea why he felt bitterness towards Lee but he drew a conclusion that it was just because he thought of him as a rival. Yeah that had to be it, caring was a trait Sasuke had never before possessed.

Ever since that night, the night where his so called brother murdered his entire clan all he could feel was hatred and a great desire for power. His world of innocence had come to a stop when Itachi had killed every member of the Uchiha clan. His heart had frozen over and that's when he declared himself as an avenger. There was no way that icecube was going to defrost anytime soon.

' Aw my hero!' Inner Sakura said, squealing in pure happiness.

Sasuke welcomed Lee with another one of his icy stares. It seems he's been doing that a lot, more than usual. How strange is that? Everyone was oblivious to the difference in his behavior. Lee disregarded Uchiha and his eyes remained on his target. He stood in front of Sakura with a sunset background and sea gulls in the distance confessing his undying love for her.

"Oh Sakura-san, your smiles brings so much joy to my heart. Whenever you show up, it brightens my day. If I was your boyfriend I would treat you like a queen, the way you're supposed to be treated. I love you Sakura-san, so please be my girlfriend" he said as a wave dramatically crashed right behind him. He stood there with his ' nice guy pose '.

"How romantic, you got yourself an admirer forehead girl" snickered Ino and waved to get Lee's attention. " You two make such a cute couple. Of course she will be your girlfriend!"

Sakura hid behind Sasuke to vanish from bushy brow's sight while shivering in fear. "SHUT UP INO-PIG, You think I would ever date a guy like that" She points a shaky finger at Lee and he made a wink while throwing another kiss.

"AHHHHHHH" Sakura screamed as she quickly wrapped her arms around Sasuke's waist."Hey! Let go "

He felt as though he was thrown into a blender of emotions.With the sensation coming from her contact, Sasuke's heartbeat was off the charts. He couldn't describe this feeling, part of him enjoyed her presence her warm embrace yet he still tried to pushed her away.

' She's mine and mine alone, no one is allowed near her especially you fuzzy brow!'

' Great, now I'm hearing voices in my head. Am I going crazy? o.0 '

' Dabo..' -.-

' Who are you...? he asked seeing Inner Sasuke walking towards him and he placed a hand on his shoulder.

' I am your father..."

' Nooooooooooooooooo that can't be!...Wait my father died years ago nice try. Are you my conscious?'

' No shoot sherlock' -.-

' I'm not in the mood so, leave me alone'

' Oh and not very friendly' Inner Sasuke sang out.

For a conscious, you're not very supportive are you?'

' Well, someone definitely has their eye on our Sakura but we won't give her up without a fight, now would we? You know how much girls go crazy over mushy stuff like that, fuzzy brow may even cause a threat to us. And that short stupid one with the goofy smile, be careful with him he looks like he's up to something.' (Naruto)

' Our Sakura? What the hell are you talking about? I hate Sakura!'

' Oh you're still in the stage of ignorance and denials, such a shame. I thought by now you would have realized your feelings for the girl, you're not so smart after all.'

' Your words mean nothing to me, I don't like her. She's just annoying not to mention weak.'

' Right, I forgot that your a little gay Uchiha. How could I ever forget about all those naughty thoughts of Neji you get late at night.'

'NANI? I'M NOT GAY!'

' Whatever, prove it then' And with that Inner Sasuke vanished mysteriously

Reality...

"That's enough Lee" At that moment Gai popped up with his nice guy pose. Everyone turned to look at the sensei and their eyes grew three times bigger than their normal size.

"GAI-SENSEI!" exclaimed Lee as he ran up to his beloved sensei.

"LEE!"

"GAI-SENSEI!"

"LEE!" He pulled him into a fatherly hug and soon after released."Lee it's time, take them off" Gai said as he flashed him with another of his famous grins.

"Alright Gai-sensei!" he replied energetically and did exactly what his sensei told him.

"W-what the..?" said Sasuke, eyeing Lee as if he was a crazy man from the nuthouse.

An "Oh..." escaped from Sakura's lips before she fainted and Sasuke caught her. A deep shade of crimson formed on his cheeks, he quickly turned away so it couldn't be seen by the others. He paid no mind to Lee, at that moment he stared at the girl that was in his arms.Onyx orbs traveled up tracing her delicate face, for once noticing her beauty. He felt very warm.

"My..." continued Naruto, placing a hand over his mouth.

"God..." finished Ino while having a nosebleed.

"The weights Lee...I meant the weights. Put your pants back on." Gai ranted while he slapped a hand on his forehead, ashamed of his favorite student's actions.

"OK GAI-SENSEI!"

Ino looked over in Sakura's direction and noticed that she was in the arms of Sasuke. She couldn't help but feel jealous and angry. The blonde balled up a fist and flames formed in her eyes as she made her way towards her rival.

"HEY SA-KU-RA WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING WITH SASUKE-KUN" She snapped, earning herself a glare from Sasuke. Ino hadn't realized that she passed out due to Lee's little strip tease (lol) She tilted her head and letting out a "Huh?" It took her a few seconds to find out what happened but eventually understood.

" Sasuke-kun you should just drop her I bet she's faking it, you know well enough that she would do anything to get next to you" said Ino, her cerulean orbs were filled with envy though she tried to hide it with her sweet smile.

"Ino you should consider getting a real hobby besides stalking me 24/7.Anyways shouldn't you be training with Asuma." His words bombarded her, she couldn't find anything else to say. He was right, she was supposed to be training with Asuma along other members in her squad.

' I'll get Sakura back for this!'

" Oh dear, what has become of Sakura-san, is she ok?" Lee asked dramatically, fearing the worst while Sasuke wore an expression of complete rage.Gai rushed over to comfort his precious student and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Have no fear Lee, I'm sure she will be ok" he reassured him.

" Baka! This is all your fault, if it hadn't been for you flashing her...And that wasn't a pretty sight just to let you know." thundered Naruto, crossing his arms stubbornly.

"Speak for yourself" whispered Ino with a smirk.

"Nani? What did you say Ino?" asked Naruto.

" N-nothing..."she stuttered feeling the heat rise up to her cheeks.'I can't believe I said that, what was I thinking' she clenched her eyes shut in an attempt to forget the previous events. Unfortunately for her, Sasuke clearly heard her and commented.

"Hopeless" -.-

Her eyes shot open only to face a blurry image of black, she rubbed her eyes and opened them again facing no other than her crush, Uchiha Sasuke. A faint blush painted her cheeks, realizing that he was holding her.

"Sasuke-kun...?" she blinked multiple times in disbelief.

' What a perfect opportunity! Go get him, tigress!' Inner Sakura roared in an attempt to motivate her 'Kiss him...kiss him until he's breathless!'

Sasuke had absolutely no clue on what to do, watching her eyes close,her lips, and face come closer to his.

' A-ah what is she doing?'

'Wow! Aren't you a smart one. I believe she's going to give us a kiss.' Inner Sasuke replied giving a wink ' Good luck with that' He quickly left before the 'real' Sasuke could even yell at him.

His mind seemed to completely shut down, never had there been a moment in his life where anything relatively close to this had happened. There was no escape as her lips grew closer...and closer...and closer.

Except...

POFT!

"Itai!" she complained with closed eyes, rubbing her behind.

' Baka! How could you lose such a chance? How!' Inner Sakura exclaimed full of indignant.

'Hey! It wasn't my fault he dropped me' Inner Sakura just pouted.

The kunoichi didn't have much time to think about the wasted opportunity or to whine over the pain because a few seconds later a storming Ino came along with her dogy atitude gladly showing it as she had poor Naruto in a head lock.

"Gahhh I c-can't breathe" Naruto managed to choke out.

"BILLBOARD BROW WHAT THE frack DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TOUCHING MY MAN. YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF HIM!" Ino let go of Naruto and carelessly threw him aside like a old rag doll.

"How dare you, you should be ashamed of yourself for using such language."stated Lee totally dumbstruck by her foul mouth. Sakura rose to her feet facing directly to her ex best friend.

"Your man? Sasuke-kun isn't an item INO-PIG. You can't be claiming him and going around as if he's your property." Sakura spat out, clutching her fists to her side.

Naruto sighed watching the girls bicker and spotted Gai rushing over to end the arguement. He hated the fact that Sakura always fought with Ino over Sasuke. He felt a little jealous of Sasuke-no very jealous of Sasuke. Naruto wished at least once Sakura would acknowledge his presence but she always sets her eyes on the cold-hearted bastard Sasuke. And that was something he couldn't understand, why him, he doesn't care about her and never will. All he ever does is reject all her proposes to a date and leave her heart-broken. He would do anything for her to accept him, risk his life for her and he promised himself that he would always protect her. To protect that beautiful smile of hers.

To be continued...

Authoress Note: Hm...was it good, bad? Tell me in your reviews. ROFL Lee is so weird in my story yet sweet not to mention corny :) I feel bad for Naruto though =(

I haven't even gotten into the main plot of the story yet geez I'll try to make the mission come asap and there is going to be a major time skip. When the mission occurs it's sometime after the Chuunin Exams and right now this is before the exams.

PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW!

Hm...does anyone else dislike Ino or am I the only one? Please feel free to leave any suggestions for my story, I love reading reviews it brings so much joy to my heart lol

So just press the review button that's in the bottom of the page. Arigatou! Ja Ne :)

-Darkness Eternity

Comments

Comments (15)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

GreyPichu on October 31, 2007, 9:57:03 PM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuyeah!i love this chapter!PLEASE UPDATE!?

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 11, 2007, 3:42:11 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101AWSOME^^

kagome99 on March 26, 2007, 8:25:02 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99this is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!
you have to write more.*favs*

sasukeXsakuraforever on March 14, 2007, 10:27:57 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeveroie!!! MAKE ANOTHER CHAPPIE!! PLEASE!!!

AngelPuppies098 on March 3, 2007, 1:47:14 PM

AngelPuppies098 on
AngelPuppies098i hate ino! i'm happy i'm, not the only 1 ^_^ keep writing

Ila-Sweet on January 7, 2007, 1:09:21 AM

Ila-Sweet on
Ila-Sweetppppllllzzzz
write more

supergirlcomix on December 25, 2006, 12:31:29 AM

supergirlcomix on
supergirlcomix*hanging on edge of seat* Write more write more!! This is brilliant!!! T_T Write more!!

Ila-Sweet on December 6, 2006, 10:40:45 AM

Ila-Sweet on
Ila-SweetAAAAAWWWW
Luve the fanFic.!!!!
/\_/\


Favz
Favz
Favz
FFFFAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


/\_/\
Yeah!!!
/\_/\

Qing on November 25, 2006, 7:11:49 PM

Qing on
QingYou need the next chapter soon ^^

9127 on November 27, 2006, 12:30:05 PM

9127 on
9127I'll try! =D Also, Thanks for reviewing^^

SasuSaku01 on November 18, 2006, 4:10:14 AM

SasuSaku01 on
SasuSaku01I'm in LUV WIT THIS FIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP WRITING!!!;] :]