Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Melody Of The Night

[SasuSaku] ONESHOT
 
Can't you see my pain? Or maybe you just don't care. BUt you turn your back again...is that your final answer? The silence between us only makes it worse.
 
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW! ^.^

Chapter 1 - Melody Of The Night

Chapter 1 - Melody Of The Night
Disclaimer: I dont own Naruto

Authoress Note: I find this very sad. Oh and they are twenty in this story. Please read and review! Constructive criticism is always helpful for me.

Melody of the Night

By: Destiny R.

There was never a discussion

We never seemed to exchange words

And I begin to wonder

We arent a couple, are we?

The moon bathed over her ivory skin, as her pink locks danced in the violent winds with eyes sparkling like a never-ending sea of emeralds.

She placed a single hand over the life that she held while taking a great interest in the clashing waves. She made the decision that she would never tell him he was going to be a father, it was just better that way.

She let her fingers trace along the railing of the bridge, thinking of the possible outcomes. She was fighting the inevitable. No she didnt try to fight it anymore, she welcomed it.

From a small distance he noticed that she wearing an unenthusiastic expression. Soon after he closed the gap between them and enveloped his arms around her tightly.

He startled her a little since she was completely lost in her realm of thoughts. Obsidian orbs carefully gazed at her, trying to read her thoughts but simply couldnt. He kept searching her for answers. She forced a smile upon her lips for old times sake.

Cascades of pink hair fell onto her face as the winds howled. She clenched her eyes shut feeling the warmth of his body.

Youre my artificial lover

And Im your secret sin

Because there is no love

Even if I love you

For awhile I was able to pretend

But all my smiles were a fake

Im slowly realizing that this is killing me

Your presence is like a poison

Her voice was as sweet as honey almost as sweet as her perfume.

He inhaled her intoxicating aroma.

Leaving a trail of hot kisses and some love bites along her neck, he still was not satisfied.

Suddenly a thick raindrop landed right on forehead, waking her up to reality. One after another the raindrops fell, drenching her hair.

She opened her eyes and found herself focusing on his strong chest. She hesitantly lifted her head to meet his serious face.

His wet raven hair was plastered on his forehead due to the rain.

A playful raindrop slipped over her forehead between her eyes, over her nose&until making its way smoothly to her lips.

She just showed no emotion as she felt a light touch on her chin lifting her face.

She caught sight of those pearls, as dark as a starless night.

Never did his onyx gaze seem so intense to her.

His lips played with hers in a perfect harmony.

She hugged his neck, letting her fingers run through his hair.

He rested one hand on her back and the other on waist, bringing her closer to him.

She decided that it would be wise to enjoy such a perfect moment, fearing it may be her last before she crosses the line.

I feel certain your kisses will be the death of me

I can feel myself breaking apart

With every caress, every kiss

Youre a deadly addiction

She slowly opened her eyelids, trying to catch her breath and met his onyx orbs once again.

A frown etched itself on her face, feeling the warmth of his body leave her once again.

The beautiful dream was over.

It was all too familiar.

He looks back not only seeing a frown but eyes full of hurt.

The deafening silence.

Why did she believe this time would be any different?

Her emerald orbs filled up with tears and soon mixed with the raindrops.

Cant you see my pain?

Or maybe you just dont care

But you turned your back again

Is that your answer?

The silence between us only makes it worse

I tried to hold on but it was wasted to just watch you go

I feel just as empty whether youre here or not

Crying silently, I feel as hallow as your eyes

Somehow, she found herself back to the railing.

Or was it just fate?

Contact with wet railing made her shudder and a light breeze didn't ease her not one bit.

A single cherry blossom petal caught her eye.

Its graceful appearance was so captivating

But when it withers away, it will soon be forgotten.

Her orbs land back to her destination.

But now she knows

He won't try for her, not now

Although she will die to know if he loves her

She's all alone

The edge grows near

Will you mourn me? Miss me?

Will another take my place?

In the end, it really doesnt matter because

I just want to step over the edge

My artificial lover&

I have no more love to give

Im just surprised it got so far



Authoress Note: Sorry for the crappy ending. I find it so tragic sobs-

So much for a happy ending...

If you were confused about my story, read it again to understand it better.

&W ell she killed herself. If you read it carefully I gave plenty hints from the start(foreboding). Come on people! It's kinda obvious if she's against the railing of a bridge and it says the edge grows near and I just want to step over the edge(myfave line). I'm sorry if you didnt get itjust read it again, this story just needs a little more thought put into it while reading.

When I posted this oneshot on fanfiction.net people got confused, so I just said this to make it clear :)

Well was it good or bad? Please tell me in your reviews! Arigatou, I hope you liked it. Ja ne :)

Comments

Comments (14)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on September 29, 2007, 11:57:45 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101i know how sakura feels in this story.

Kwazi on September 6, 2007, 10:25:08 PM

Kwazi on
Kwazi*Snif* that was sad .
But it was beautiful.

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 11, 2007, 5:32:13 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101Awsome story TTT^^TTT

sasukeXsakuraforever on March 14, 2007, 9:02:09 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforever*sniff sniff*.........GREAT JOB! ^_^

SoraYamato on February 1, 2007, 10:06:19 AM

SoraYamato on
SoraYamatoOo. Very nice use of foreboding ^^ A very nice piece of writing ^_^

sflower250 on January 4, 2007, 7:54:57 AM

sflower250 on
sflower250aaaaw, so Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!!!

sflower250 on January 4, 2007, 7:54:56 AM

sflower250 on
sflower250aaaaw, so Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!!!

Ila-Sweet on December 7, 2006, 7:17:46 AM

Ila-Sweet on
Ila-SweetWow




Thatz deep...


well,
favz...

1mangalover on December 6, 2006, 10:50:41 AM

1mangalover on
1mangaloverso good!!

9127 on October 22, 2006, 2:57:32 AM

9127 on
9127Thanks! =D