Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter One

Don't Deny Love
Warning: Contains suggestive scenes!
 
[SasuSaku] Slight hints of [NaruHina]
 
Summary: Ugh I don't feel like writing a sum...just trust me it's good ^_^
and please comment!
 
 
 

Chapter 1 - Chapter One

Chapter 1 - Chapter One
Authoress Note: Sorry for the VERY late update, I had writers block and I was kinda busy with drawing pics. -sweatdrop- For some reason when I put my stories on FAC it totally fracks up my typing GRR! Only the first chappie maybe second chappie will kinda be pervy but therere no lemons in this story unless you want me to include them. -_-U Anyways on with the story!



Please leave a review!



Disclaimer: I dont own the Naruto series or this plot line glares at the evil men in suits- Go sue someone else! >=P



Dialogue



Thoughts



Emphasis



Inner Self



WARNING: CONTAINS MILD SUGGESTICE SCENES IN THIS CHAPTER BUT NO LEMONS!





Dont Deny Love







By: Destiny R.





The sun was just rising up over the distant horizon signaling the start of a brand new day. Slight dimmed rays filtered through the windows, illuminating the face of a pink haired kunoichi while she was in her tranquil slumber. The birds chirped a soothing melody around the citizens of Konoha who began exiting their homes to do their usual business&pretty much everything that was happening was usual.



Well except for two people.



The cherry blossom woke up with a throbbing headache and moaned groggily-- She was positive she was experiencing a hangover. Drinking was one of the many habits she had picked up by spending too much time with Tsunade. She slowly opened her emerald eyes and adjusted them to the sunlight that was currently beaming through her window. Soon her vision cleared and she looked around, noticing her was in her bedroom---nothing unusual there.



She then yawned, stretching out her arms&and thats when the cold made contact with her skin, she quickly held the blanket closer to her.



She instantly felt mortified.



What the hell? Since when do I go to sleep NAKED! After pondering for a minute on why she was like that in bed she felt a disturbing movement beside her.



Being a skilled jounin, she quickly reached for a kunai ready the beat the crap out of this anonymous person who was with her in HER bed NAKED. She glared daggers at the person while gripping tightly on the kunaijust as she about to make an attempt to slash at the intrude&She felt something make a circular motion on her breast. Her eyes grew in horror and her blood-curling scream echoed all throughout Konoha.



AHHHHHHHHH PERVERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



He jerked his eyes open and pushed the blanket off his face, revealing his identity. WH-WHATS THE MATTER WITH YOU! He immediately sat up noticing he wasnt clothed. WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE&IM NOT EVEN DRESSED?



Her heart skipped a beat and the two interlocked gazes. At that moment emerald met onyx



-Blink blink stare blink blink-



It was obvious the two were oblivious to the situation.



Sa-Sasuke?&



Sa-Sakura?&WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED?!he shouted equally confused as she was.



YOUR BED? HELLO! THIS IS MY BEDROOM!



Sasuke immediately took a look at his surroundings and it was definitely NOT his bedroom. What the frack am I doing here? he hissed in embarrassment.



POFT!



He frowned when his eyes landed on the kunai that Sakura had just dropped. You werent thinking of killing me earlier, were you?



OF COURSE! SOMEONE WAS BESIDE ME! WHAT DO YOU THINK? she responded angrily and with that she grabbed a nearby pillow . YOU CRAZY PERVERT DONT YOU EVER TRY THAT AGAIN! she yelled as she began whacking Sasuke with a pillow. GRR PERVERT, PERVERT, PERVERT!



Oww&quit it! he replied shielding himself his face with both arms as Sakura continued to bombard him with pillows. Stop it (bam) I (bam) dont know (bam) what(bam) youre (bam) talking about (bam) I (bam) was (bam) sleeping (bam) he reasoned in between whacks of the pillow.



Yeah right! she scoffed and began hitting him again while clutching the blanket closer to her body with one hand so he couldnt get a view.



Whatever (bam) Im (bam) sorry (bam) just stop (bam) it (bam) already&



She ignored him and continued hitting him with the pillow. Sasuke began to feelannoyed by her aggressiveness so he grabbed both of her arms in an attempt to stop her and climbed above her. Sakura struggled underneath him but with no avail.

Look Im sorry okay he said .



AHHHHHHHH GET OFF OF ME YOU HORMONAL FREAK!!!!!! she screeched furiously as she pushed him off with her chakra and stepped out of the bed, yanking the blanket off him, revealing his er&manhood XD



Sakura grew paler.



-Blink stare stare stare blink-



AHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY INNOCENT MIND! SCARRED FOREVER!!! she screamed in horror meanwhile Inner Sakura was having a nosebleed.



-----------------------------------------

(Sakura mind battle thingy)

Wow I never knew he was so&

SHUT UP!

=P



----------------------------



Sakura turned around away from her teammate, clenching her eyes shut. Due to all her screaming it only made her headache worsen. In a rapid pace Sasuke took a pillow and made it as a cover up.  WILL YOU CUT YOUR SCREAMING YOURE MAKING ME DEAF the Uchiha prodigy snapped while snatching his er&underwear and um he put in on.



 PLEASE Kami-sama, please tell me that Sakura and I didnt do&something last night&!



Sakura glared daggers at the rave- haired teen.

And what the hell are you doing changing like that in front of a woman!



He just ignored her and took his black shirt and put it on and glanced at the puzzled kunoichi.



What happened last night? He asked this time in a more gentle tone. Sakura arched an eyebrow thinking about last nights events.









Please leave a review, Ja ne =)

-Darkness Eternity

Comments

Comments (14)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kwazi on September 6, 2007, 9:26:53 PM

Kwazi on
KwaziOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 22, 2007, 12:59:03 PM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101*nosebleed*O.OAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>0<

PinkAngel101 on June 29, 2007, 4:55:33 AM

PinkAngel101 on
PinkAngel101LOL WRITE MORE PLZ

kagome99 on March 27, 2007, 5:17:54 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99I LUV IT!MORE!*favs*

sasukeXsakuraforever on March 14, 2007, 8:52:38 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverSQUEEEE! i love it!!! MAKE MORE!!!

1mangalover on January 9, 2007, 9:32:33 AM

1mangalover on
1mangaloverawkwud, thats for sure! I wouldnt wanna be sakura right now, finding out you had sex with sasuke.

sflower250 on January 4, 2007, 7:50:22 AM

sflower250 on
sflower250Ooooo awkward! lmao, what happened here? tee-hee!

Ila-Sweet on December 10, 2006, 8:08:29 AM

Ila-Sweet on
Ila-SweetWoo AAWWWKAAAAWWWd!!
/\_/\HeeHee
Poor Sarkura!!
Looks like she and her
eyes are'nt so virgen
anymor!!/\_/\
FAVZ

TTfan1 on December 5, 2006, 12:26:49 PM

TTfan1 on
TTfan1oh my GOD i can see it the other way around too

sakura: what is this on your bed? *picks up pink teddy bear*
sasuke: NOTHING, nothing... nothing at all.
sakura: theres tons of them. like a collection.
sasuke: ITS NOTHING!!!

taurus92 on December 2, 2006, 8:58:49 AM

taurus92 on
taurus92hahaha funnay stuffs i luff it! hehe u can feel the....awkwardity *i totally made that up XD* of the situation ^.^ plz continue!

taurus92 on December 2, 2006, 9:00:50 AM

taurus92 on
taurus92o ya, 4got 2 put *faves* ^.^