Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Tickle of doom!!

Ok, this is an IZ story i made up with my IZ characters in it. It's realy funni! Read it!!! I command u!!!

Chapter 1 - Tickle of doom!!

Chapter 1 - Tickle of doom!!
( At skool in boys bathroom….0.o…..)



Zim: ( in front of mirror taking out lenses)
Grrr…..I hate these stupid eye lenses! Zim suffers enough pain already!!!!

( suddenly there’s a flash. Zim ketches Dib in the mirror holding a camera)

Zim: (with one eye lens off)
Dib!!!!!!!!

( Zim pounces on Dib and grabs the camera. Dib tries to pull it away but Zim was on the ground covering and gripping it tightly)

Dib: (yanking at Zim)
Oh common Zim!!!! Let go! It’s my camera!!!

Zim:
I’m not giving it back until your camera forgets the image of my invader eye!!!!

( With no use of tugging him arms or the camera, Dib starts kicking Zim. This only made Zim’s grip stronger to bare the pain…so Dib does a never done test…..and starts moving his fingers around Zim‘s belly.=)

Zim:
Wat are u….! *giggles* heheheehehe S-stop! Hahahahaha wat is the meaning of Hashanah thing! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

( Then suddenly, Dib snatches the camera from Zims hands and runs away….)

Zim:
CURSE YOU DIB!!!!!! CURSE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( Suddenly confused about what just happened, Zim clenches his hands to see if he still has his grip….and remembers that odd feeling dib made that made him laugh uncontrollably…..)


( At Zim’s base, Zin, Gir and Cir are watching the Scary Monkey Show. Zim opens the door who just got home.)

Zin:
Zim! Where were you? Skool ended 15min ago.

Zim:
Sorry I’m late, it was that horrible DIB HUMAN!!!!!!!!1

Zin:
Hmm, I would’ve went to help you out but Willy thing was after my antenna’s again…

(Zin points at the window where Willy is staring and dueling mindlessly)

Gir:
What happened Master!?

Zim: ( Looks down at Gir)
You don’t wanna know…

Gir:
Yes I Do!!! YES I DOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zin: (Gets up from the couch)
You might as yell tell them anyway Zim. Your gonna have to share the info with me too…..

Zim:
…*sigh* fine…. I was in the human wash room when suddenly Dib snaps a picture of me with his camera. I snatch it away from him and tries to fight over it and suddenly does this weird thing with his fingers on my belly…..I don’t know how to name it and I start laughing uncontrollably….and takes that human filf camera.

Zin:
…hmm, wonder what that weird feeling thing could have been…

Cir:
I KNOWS!!!!! HE WAS TICKLING YOU!!! *giggles*

Zim: (antenna’s perk up)
Tickling!? What is this Tickling!!!!??? TELL ZIIIM!!!

Gir:
*giggles* I shows you!!!!

( Gir suddenly pounces on Zim with his back facing the floor and starts doing the same thing Dib did before)

Zim:
Gir!!! Get off of-hehehe!!! Zim!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

( Zin obsurbs this carefully and get’s a bit confused )

Zin:
I see what the meat beast was doing to you but I’m not seeing how its making you laugh…try it on me Cir!

Cir: ( duty mode)
YES SIR!!!!! *Zin’s a girl lol*

( Cir walking over and starts tickling Zin a bit)

Zin:
*giggles* hahahahahahe!!! O-Ok you can stop Now Cir!!! hehehe! Stop!! Stop!

Zin: ( Get’s ticked off and pu7shes Cir’s head away)
STOP!!!!!!!!……Gir, Stop tickling Zim NOW!!!

( Gir get’s off and Zim catches his breath)

Zin:
Actually, I think I saw something like this at the human reassess center. Zim!! This could be a weakness to humans as well! But we’re gonna have to do a few tests first.

( Meanwhile at Dib’s room)

Dib: (runs in the room)
Ice!!!! I got some exciting information about Zim!!!!!!

Ice:
Finally we get through to something! Wat is it….

Dib :
I took a picture of Zim with one of his eye lenses out and he tried to snatch the camera away from me. I trying to tug it loose and kick him but that didn’t work, so I tickled him and -

Ice: (interrupts)
Wait, wait…u tickled him….?

Dib:
Yeah, this might be another irken weakness! Why ? Is there a problem?

Ice:
I don’t know, it just seemed like a weird and random thing you did. And consider the fact that…you know…most people are…?

Dib:
True, but Zim is not a human….

Ice:
That’s not my point, I’m not considering this much of a weakness…it didn’t hurt him or anything.

Dib: (kinda ignoring her point)
It made him weaker. Doesn’t that count?

Ice:
Yeah but-

Dib: (interrupts)
Alright, we’ll do some studies on this and put together a plan to stop Zim and Zin once and For all!!!!!!!

Ice:
…..I’ll help you with that in a few hours, I gotta go to the store and get another soda before Gaz find’s out that you drank hers this morning…

Dib; (talking out loud)
Pfft, it wasn’t hers to begin with…

( The next day at skool)

( Zim and Zin look around the cafeteria finding that there are no seats left to sit in except where Gaz and Dib were sitting. They made a risky choice of sitting there in order to look normal….)

Dib: (suspicious)
So, you take of sitting with us?

Zim:
There are no seats left Dib STINK!!!! SHUT YOUR MOUTH OF FILF!!!!!!!!

( Dib and Zim stair at each other while Zin whacks the human gray food with a fork and the food somewhat screams…O_o Then Keef suddenly runs to Zim)

Keef: (Happy like)
Hi Zim!!! Who’s that girl sitting Next to you?

Zim:
That’s Zin She is my NEW “best friend” and right now Zim is not in a good mood so BE GONE WITH YOU!!!!

( Keef suddenly feels bad not because Zim has a new friend….it’s because Zim is in a bad mood lol)

Dib: (Suddenly get’s an idea)
Hey Keef…I know what would make Zim feel better…

(Dib whispers in Keef’s ear then Keef starts tickling Zim)

Zim: (falls to the ground)
Get your filfy *giggles* meat hands off of! HAHAHAHA!!! Zim!!!!!! HAHAHA!!!

( Zin wanting to get up to help but then looks back at Willy. She new any sudden movements would then Willy would chase her again. But dib watches studying Zim being tickled)

Gaz:
If there was another seat in the cafeteria, I would run and then later make you suffer like the site I am seeing…

Dib: ( thinking that ment that she was gonna tickle him)
………………….

( When Willy’s back was turned, Zin suddenly kicked Keef across the Room and Took Zim with her to the Boys bathroom…lol)

( then a boy comes out of one of the stalls and screams seeing Zin in a boy room and runs out.)

Zin:
Ok this might be a good time to think of some kind of evil plan or revenge for Dib.

Zim:
Eeh…good idea….

( But then Dib enters the Boys bathroom and looks at Zin)

Dib:
Uuh…it’s not normal for a girl to be in a boys bathroom you know…..

Zin:
I’m not falling for Whatever trick your trying to do!

Dib:
………..

Zin:
Quick! Do the tickle attack thing on Dib!!!!

Zim:
I don’t know how to!!!!

( Bell suddenly rings and Zim and Zin run out the Door)

( At Zim’s base again…)

Zim:
Enough with this running away thing and having Zim be a victim of thisss……..TICKLE!!!!!!

Zin:
….Then let’s make an evil plan already……..u got anything? Cus I got nothing….

Zim
WAIT!!!!!!!! Zim knows what we shall do!!!!!

(Zim evil laughs and Zin randomly joins in…)

Zim:
…Hey why are u laughing? I didn’t even tell u my plan……

Zin:
I don’t know, Dib say’s you sound like an idiot if I don’t join you……

Zim:
DO NOT LISTEN TO WHAT DIB SAYS!!!!!!!!!!

Zin: (randomly stares)
……………………………….........

( the next day, Zim quietly walks out the door with Zin and a brown paper bag)

Zim: (whispers)
Ok, remember the plan? When we get to Skool, we go up to Dib and-

Zin: (interrupts)
Today’s Saturday….

Zim:
…………NOOOOO- ah, oh well. We can just do the same thing only at his house…..

(So Zim and Zin walk up to the door with a mysterious brown paper bag….Zim knocks on Dib’s house door and Gaz opens it…)

Zin:
…….hi, umm….is Dib still alive in there?

Gaz:
Unfortidently, yes………DIB!!!!! YOUR UGLY FRIENDS ARE AT THE DOOR!!!!!!!!!

Dib: (walks to the door)
Wat frie-HEY!!!!!! Wat r you doing here!!!!!!!!

Zim:
Revenge Dib…now, MEET YOUR HORRIBLE DOOM!!!!!!!!!
( Zim opens the paper bag and Cir and Gir come flying out in duty mode covered in feathers that were glued on)

Dib:
……that’s it….? You found a new chicken costume for Cir and Gir….?

Ice: (walks to the door)
Dib I think they were using them to tickle you or something…..

Zim:
Correct!!!………Gir!!! You were suppose to use tickle attack!!!!!!!!!

Gir:
Ooh yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaah……I’m A CHICKEN!!!!!!WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

( Cir tries to peck at the ground but she ends up just slamming her face in the dirt repeatedly….)

Zim:
…..PLAN B!!!!!!!!!!!
( Zim pounces on dib trying to imitate the tickle thing and it works. Dib laughs and stuff but does it back. In no time they were having a tickle fight! Lol and Zin and Ice just stare at them while Cir and Gir dance around like the chickens they r!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)




THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

tickler4682 on July 10, 2010, 8:54:22 AM

tickler4682 on
tickler4682*Faves* awesome!!

zimrulerofearth on March 29, 2008, 4:57:10 AM

zimrulerofearth on
zimrulerofearthLOL! Awesome story! U r awesome! *favs*

darkone10 on March 27, 2008, 10:17:10 AM

darkone10 on
darkone10willy(whale):*humming im a tiny whale song*im gonna dance on zin's head DOOHOO
funny story XP