Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The forgetting....

Ok, u all know that Zim and Zin are like almost in love, but when Zin forgetts Zim and ever comming to earth due to
an actident, a horrible thing happens.....

Chapter 1 - The forgetting....

Chapter 1 - The forgetting....
( In Zim’s base….Zim walks into the living room and see’s Cir, Gir and Zin watching TV….but Zin was laying on the couch trembling and freaking out so much she was petrified!)

Zim:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! Gir! What did u do to ZIN!

Gir:: (Zin’s pak tries to deactivate Zin but didn’t work…)
Zin wanted to know where human babies come from so we rented a video about it…I don’t think she liked it…

Zim:
It was that bad?!

Zin: (pak tries to deactivate, fails again)
Y-yes….*trembles* yes it was……

Zim:
What happened in it?

Zin:
Unless you wanna end up like me…..u don’t wanna know…

Zim:
….good plan…well we can’t leave you like this for the rest of the mission. I HAVE AN IDEA!!!!!!!!
We can use that forgetting machine thing! I was gonna use it on the Dib human if he ever comes in here again but ill set it to light so it won’t do further damage to your memory chip in your Pak…

Zin: (still freaking out)
…great idea….thank u….

( Zim helps Zin up and kinda helping her walk to the bottom floor of the base…in there, Zin is placed in an odd chamber with a tube thing in her pak.)

Zim:
Now, we’ll set it to light and turn it on, this should help a lot…..I guess it’s best for only Cir and Gir to know the human cycle…

Zin: (trembles again…)
…don’t remind me…..

( Zim turns the machine on and an odd green electricity goes through the wire. Zin get’s calm as she starts to forget what happened in the video, but suddenly, sparks come out of the machine and so does Zin’s pak, for Zim never tested the machine O.o Suddenly the chamber explodes and Zim screams as he braces himself. When the smock cleared he finds Zin in a pile of rubble.)

Zim: (runs over)
*cough cough* Zin are you Ok!?

( Zim picks up Zin and carries her to the living room and puts her on the coutch, then Zin finally wakes up)

Zin: (opening eyes and suddenly burst open)
AAAH! ho are you!?

Zim:
Huh?! I…I am Zim! Don’t you remember?
Zin:
….I don’t think so…am I suppose to know you?

Zim:
…AAAAH! THIS CAN”T BE HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zin:
WAT!?……*sigh* you’re a strange irken how the heck-

Zim: (interrupts)
Zin!….you were sent by the tallest to be my partner….we battled Desroylurk, tried to concert earth. U watched this horrible video and I put you in a memory erase chamber so u can forget about it and it exploded! This must’ve wiped out your entire memory….

Zin:
Do you think I’m stupid? I know who I am, I have a sir unite called Cir and I got banished to work at a gas station! And Now I’m I this weird house with….you. Now tell me, how the heck did I get here!

Zim: talks to himself)
This is horrible! Zin doesn’t remember me or coming to earth! I can’t reduce the effects because the machine got destroyed….maybe something can refresh her memory….YES!!!!

Zin:
Hello? I can here you…..I’m gonna suppose you stole me to this horrible planet…..ya mind taking me back…?

Zim:
….ok, Zin, come with me to skool tomorrow, when you see your daily life, you’ll remember everything! (I hope….)

Zin:
…..fine, I’ll go to your stupid skool but after that, take me back to irk….

Zim:
….deal…..

( the next day at skool, Zim and Zin walk through the door …)

Dib:
So, you two find any weird plans to concert earth!?

Zim:
Shut up Dib stink! It does not include you!

Dib:
…so I guess I’m not aloud to see you and Zin’s plans huh? No mat-

Ms. Bitters:
SILENCE!!!!!!

Zin: (whispers to Zim)
How does he know my name?

Zim:
Long story…you wouldn’t believe me….
(After Ms. Bitter teaches the class on how a black hole will come near our solar system and suck us up, it was time for lunch, Zim and Zin sat at table next to each other as usual and Zin stares at the discussing gray food…)

Zin:
…..so wat am I suppose to do with this gray goop on a tray?…..

Zim:
You eat it to appear normal….

Zin:
eat it!? You got to be kidding!

( Dib suddenly walks over to the table in front of Zim and Zin)

Dib:
Ok, heard you ask Zim how I know your name, I’m not stupid, is there a problem with you?

Zin:
Ok! I’d like an expla-

Zim: (interrupts)
I’ll take care this….(walks up to Dib) Ok! What part of get lost do you not understand! Zin does not remember me and I must refresh her! You can deal with the evil plan stopping tomar-

(Zim suddenly get’s hit with meat and screams!)

Zin:
That’s what the food does to you!? Are trying to kill me!?

( Zim ignoring the question Zim turns around and see’s two girls giggling. Zim takes Dib’s food tray and throws it at the girls…..but it missed aimed…and hit it right in Zin’s face….O.o)


Zin: ( starts shaking in anger and throws the food tray off her face and jumps on the table to tower over Zim
THAT”S IT!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS PLANET! THIS FOOD! AND ESPECALY YOU! I DON”T KNOW WHAT YOUR PROBLUM IS! BUT YOU ARE THE MOST ANOYING! IDIOTIC IRKEN I’VE EVER MET! I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Zim: (tears form in his eyes)
But-

Zin:
I AM FED UP WITH THE ECSUSE! I HATE YOU! MUST I SPELL IT!?!?!?! NOW AS SOON AS YOUR DONE AT THIS STUPID BUILDING, TAKE ME BACK TO IRK! I NEVER WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( Zin yanks at the cafeteria door that leads to the playground and slams it shut and walks angrily. Zim is now about ready to cry not only because there’s no way of getting Zin’s memory back, but the fact that his best friend he loves hates him now….T.T)

( Dib watches Zim cry on the floor and walks away not wanting to get in any more of this….while Gaz watches from afar…not happy as usual….)

( AS Zin walks down the side walk back to Zim’s house, she get’s the feeling that She’s being followed….Zin turns around and see’s Gaz……)

Gaz:
Ya know, it was pretty harsh to yell at Zim like that……

Zin:
Not this again! This has nothing to do with you human!!!!! Get lo-

Gaz: (interrupts)
Actually….it does, I’m the one who brings pain to people who annoy me! Including Zim!

( Gaz clenches her fist and takes a few stomps forward….Zin takes a few steps back…so she get’s out her Lazer leg things in her pak)

Zin:
BACK OFF!!!!!

Gaz:
Take back what u said about Zim or suffer by rage…..

( mean while, Skool was over and Zim sadly walks on the side walk tearing a bit knowing what he had to do….)

Zim:
…..this is it….it’s too late to start over with her…she-(hold back crying and sighs)…it’s time to say goodbye…maybe she’ll fine a different irken…..

( Zim was just about to cry again when he suddenly hears a screaming….Zin. He starts running, but mean while, Gaz is beating the crud out of Zin. Zin fires a few lazer legs but they miss every time. Suddenly, Gaz put’s a hard blow on Zin’s pak! She slams to the ground and suddenly….dta fills her up….she remembers….)

Zin: (sad looking)
Oh no…….ZIM!!!!!!!!!

( As Zim runs he see’s Zin running to him also tearing. He stops and Zin yells)

Zin:
ZIIIM! I REMEMBER!!!! I’m SORRRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( Zin pounces on Zim and starts to cry a bit whispering I’m sorry over and over. They hug knowing that they are now reunited! Yaaay! Gaz looks from afar finally got what she wanted…in a few seconds she gets board and goes inside to finish a level on her game…. THE END! =D)

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Mewtwo13 on August 29, 2008, 12:30:16 AM

Mewtwo13 on
Mewtwo13The food killed my father. And almost Crystal.

zimrulerofearth on April 2, 2008, 10:39:45 AM

zimrulerofearth on
zimrulerofearthWOO! that was awesome keep on making kewl stuffs!!! *favs*

darkone10 on April 2, 2008, 9:33:33 AM

darkone10 on
darkone10mr.shadow:AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
blacky:its like ICE PICKLY CREAM!!!
good story XP