Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Enter: Ayame Fuuka

My OC's story with the Akatsuki Clan and her friends!
 
Sexual Content: Mild
Violence: Mild to Moderate

Chapter 2 - Enter: Ayame Fuuka

Chapter 2 - Enter: Ayame Fuuka
 
 
Recap: The air was tense as they got closer to the gates.

They were only a few inches from the gates when they stopped.

Dead silence.

Sakura spoke up.

' We have to do this.'

' Hai.'

They quickly walked out to not get caught by the guards.

When they were far enough not to be in sight, Sakura stopped and turned half-way around, looked back and flipped off the village.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The girls had been traveling for three days and still had no idea of where they were going to go.

' How about R.O.O.T??' The pink-haired medic suggested for the millionth time.

' Sakura-Chan, if you love Sai sooo much, why dont you marry him, HUH??' Hinata teased.

At this, Sakura blushed.

'H--Hey! I--I dont l--love that b--baka!! ' She stuttered and crossed her arms defensively.
 
Hinata giggled.
 
' But, you do like him '
 
' I--I DO NOT! ' The high-tempered kunoichi yelled.
 
' Sakuya, back me up on this, I--'
 
' Sakuya?'
 
They both said in unison.
 
The neko-heiress's attention was directed straight ahead.
 
The two knew something was wrong, and immediately got into their fighting stances.
 
' Someone's been following us' Sakuya spoke.
 
The air was tense.
 
'Come out now, there's no use in hiding! ' Sakura warned.
 
Just then, a blue flash of light dashed to Sakuya and knocked her a few feet back, wheelchair, and all.
 
' Hime-san! ' Hinata and Sakura yelled, as they ran over to help her.
 
They found Sakuya laying on the ground, smiling a fake smile, with a teen with baby blue eyes, and
matching shoulder-length hair, over her.
 
' A--Ayame-san?' she asked surprised.
 
' Its been too long, Sakuya' The girl said, while grinning sheepishly.
 
 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on April 26, 2008, 2:18:33 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianGreat work. My only suggestion would be re-formatting this to make it easier to read. But that's just me, the content is great!