Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Seize the Day

The Shippuden Sequal to "Naruto: The Final Countdown"
http://www.fanart-central.net/story-47893.html

Theme Song For Chaps 1-10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99xWMZmSlOk
Theme Song For Chaps 10-End
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i-DyM7BFKY

Chapter 5 - Seize the Day

Chapter 5 - Seize the Day
Disclaimer: I Didn't Make Naruto!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akane looked down at the people she had laid out with her 8 Trigrams: 64 Palms Rountine. She healed Kiba first. But then Kiba got up. She was about to heal the others when she saw Kiba. She was looking around to see if there were any Sound Ninja there. There wasn't any. She took out a tube of water and poured it on the ground.

Then she looked at Kiba who was slighty getting up. She got down to heal each of them. She As he got up, he stared at Akane. He took out the lock of hair he found and threw it in his face. He picked up Selina and walked toward Konohagakure. He turned around, looked at Akane, and shook his head in disgust. He turned back around and walked away. As for Akane, she hung her head down in shame and turned around. She walked away slowly to get out of Konohagakure
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Yukigakure
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nara was hurting everything in her path. Men, Women, Boys, Girls, Elders, even inatimic objects. She saw Katsu who got up. Then she looked at the rest of the Yukihagetaka members. When she turned back around her. Katsu was behind her and he strapped this collar around her neck. Electric Fumes came out of the collar. Which made Nara unconscious. She fell to the ground but Katsu caught her before she could hit it. He got up with her in his hands and called for the other Ninja to come to him. He showed them the unconscious Nara.

"The Era of Hokkoyoku Nara. Pssh, yea right. There's no era for anything. The only Era there's going to be, is the Era of the Yukihagetaka. We'll take over every village, then everybody will join us. Then we'll take over the world!" said Katsu.

Nara opened one of her eyes and smirked. She flipped out of Katsu's hands and kicked him into a building. The building collapsed because of the weight pressure crashed into it. Katsu dodged and got kicked again. The other Ninja went up behind her and grabbed her by her arms. Katsu got up again and got kicked again. After Katsu got kicked Nara was able to swing around and kick the Headband Ninja and the shoulderband Ninja.

"No. T-The Era of H-Hokkoyoku N-Nara isn't beginning. But the N-Nara N-Namida Era is b-beginning. Once I get rid of you N-Ninja, I'm going for O-Orochimaru, then everything w-will be p-perfectly f-fine as it was b-before."

"But you're forgeting something Namida." said the Headband Ninja. "We have armor coated with chakra as the previous Snow Ninja did. But we don't rely on it so much like they did. We limit how we use ours. So you won't be able to get rid of us. This chakra keeps us immortal. We can't ever die. Until this chakra coat wears off, if it does, this keeps us energetic and running. It's like we never run out of Chakra!"

"W-well," said Nara. "T-There must be s-some weak spot in that a-armor that doesn't k-keep the ch-chakra flowing."

"You're right." said the Shoulderband Ninja. "There is a weak spot in this armor that stops the chakra network from flowing. But i gaurentee you, you'll never find it."

"H-How's That?" asked Nara.

"You don't even know how many people tried to stop our Chakra network in this armor. Not even the Byakugan can break through this. This armor in inpenitrable! Nothing can get through this! And since we don't rely on this too much, we're unstoppable! Does that answer your question?" said the Shoulderband Ninja.

"Hmm," said Nara. "N-Not Quite. T-That Armor of y-yours obviously h-has some s-side effects s-since it works s-so well. D-Did you know s-something that w-works so p-perfectly, always had s-side effects?"

"Not really." said Katsu. "This works too well. It would Never have Side-effects!! So Nara Namida keep using your imagination. It's Just going to get you in a world of trouble."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Konohagakure
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kiba was walking with Naruto. They were talking about whta happened to Kiba when he saw Akane.

"What?" said Naruto. "She used the Byakugan move on you?"

"Yea!" said Kiba. "And she knocked all of us out. But strangly, she just healed me."

"Ooh," said Naruto. "♫Akane and Kiba sitting in a tree-♫"

"Shut up Kid!" Kiba blushed. "That's not true. I used to like her, but...after what she did. To the leaf Village..."

"Come on Man!" yelled Naruto. "You need to learn how to Forgive and Forget! It's Not Akane's Fault she joined Orochimaru! It's Grandma Tsunade's fault. If she hadn't sealed the Deal with Orochimaru, knowing she never wins anything, this wouldn't have happened. So don't deal with that talking to me. Tell it to Grandma Tsunade!"

"Alright Naruto." Kiba insisted. "But you're comming with me. It was your stupid idea, so you have to take the stupid credit."

"Okay!" exclaimed Naruto. "I just want to see Grandma Tsunade's face when you confront her. Ha!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That Random Place in Yukigakure
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well," said Random Ninja One. "Little does Katsu and Nara know, the weak spot is right in their face."

"Yup," said Random Ninja Two. He pointed to the Screen where the middle part of the armor was located. The Katsu figure turned into a Three-Dimensional figure. "Right there. The Weakest Point is right here. You see that glass case with that Chakra ball. Right there is the Weakest Point."

Random Ninja Two typed to nonsense on the computer turning the 3-D figure sideways. He zoomed in more to see the side of the Rib Cage.

"And right here," he pointed to the Ribs. "This is the other weak point. If Nara Namida punches here, that exact spot in the armor will crack, forcing the chakra network to disfunction and discontinue."

"Wow." said Random Ninja Four. "I didn't even know that until now. Good Work. Now we can invade them and steal the Hokkoyoku right?"

"Not exactly." said Random Ninja Two. "They still have to do out Dirty Work. As soon as they make Nara unconscious again and once they're dead. That's when we go to work."

"But there's a problem." said Random Ninja Four. "What if Nara isn't unconscious? Or they aren't unconscious?! What are we going to do?!"

"Stop exagerating!" yelled Random Ninja Three. "We've been in the fight with Yukihagetaka before you joined. Handicap Match. We know what they're capable of
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Lady Hokage's Office
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Why are you blaming me!?" asked Lady Hokage. "It's not my fault! I thought Orochimaru was going to have a trick up his sleeve or something."

"But that's what I'm trying to explain!" yeled Kiba. "Orochimaru did have a trick up his sleeve. He made his Four Sound Ninja Stall Dani-Sensei and the others from comming to the Leaf Village! And Knowing you never win anything, you still went along with that bet. Like Orochimaru was going to do the right thing!"

"Oh," said Lady Hokage. "Well, I'm sorry Kiba. There's nothing I can do for now. Akane is in Orochimaru's hands now. I'm not responsible for her anymore. Once you leave the Leaf Village for good, you can't ever come back."

"Grandma Tsunade!" yelled Naruto. "Akane did leave the Leaf Village for good. But you said you'll open your arms to her any day that she wishes to return!"

Just then, Maito Gai, Neji Hyuuga, Rock Lee, and TenTen came barging into the office. Gai threw a whole stack of papers on the desk. He passed her a pin and pointed to the bold letters.

"Here you go!" he said with a teeth sparkle. "Paper work saying that Akane can't EVER return to the Leaf Village."

Lee looked down at the ground with a sad face. He clentched his hands on his chest and started tearing up. But he quickly wiped it away so nobody could see.

"Are you kidding me?!" asked Lady Hokage. "I can't fill these out! I promisly said if Akane wanted to return to the Leaf Village I'll glady open my arms to her in need."

"But what if she returns only to do what she did last time? What if it's all a Joke this time?" asked TenTen

Before Lady Hokage could answer, Shino, Temari, Shikamaru, Hinata, Kankuro, Ino, and Choji barged in.

"Sorry to bother you so early," said Temari. "But there's a whole Blockade of Sound Village Ninja invading us!"

"What?!" yelled Lady Hokage.

"Yea!" said Shikamaru. "There's to many of them. We need some more Ninja to help us. So far it's us and some other Chunin helping us."

Lady Hokage slammed the alert button as hard as she could. All the Jounin in the Academy quickly got into postition. Every Jounin was split into groups. It would be groups of Five. Luckily, Dani, Sakkiko, Ishizu, Kakashi, and Asuma were put into a group with Ishizu leading. Kurenai stayed with Anko and Iruka to keep the Academy students and Gennin at bay and safety.

"That sucks!" said Konohamaru. "All the good action and us Gennin can't even join in the fun. I bet Naruto would've."

"Konohamaru," said Iruka. "I know you want to be like Naruto but it's to dangerous for you. You Moegi and Udon must stay here. Basically all the justu's you know is Naruto's 'Harem No Justu'"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Outside Konohagakure
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ishizu stood behind a builing watching as the others defend the Leaf Village. She was waiting for the right time. As soon as Sakkiko gave a clue that she was ready for Ishizu to attack. When Sakkiko laid a Ninja on the ground she quickly turned her head and winked. That was the right time.

Ishizu did some handsigns. Her arms rapidly turned into Blades of Crystal Ice. She came from out behind the building with her arms to the side. As she ran into Sound Ninja, they would get caught in her Ice Blades and were injured horribly.

"That'll teach you!" she taunted. "If you mess with the Leaf Village, you mess with me. I'd suggest you tell your snake leader to back off. This is Fire Ninja Territory. So it would be best if you escort yourself out. Or you'll have to deal with me again.

The Ninja who were taken down crawled to the Leaf Village gate and crawled away. With a smirk of satisfactory and accomplishment, Ishizu blew her arm and continued to run. Catching Sound Ninja in her hands
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Well, Another day and another chappie. Kudos to FluffysPrincess2968 for having Ishi-Chan have Kewal Jutsus. Another thing, those Random Ninja are smart for Peado's in training. Comment this Chappie and Go Visit: http://www.fanart-central.net/story-47579.php If you haven't yet

Next Chapter: ~I can't Keep Track. Maybe Friday[/color]

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ladychaos on November 27, 2007, 6:01:40 PM

ladychaos on
ladychaosawesome chapter
i wonder if Nara will be able to find that weak point in their armor
i hope DeiDei and Sasori are ok, they pretty much disapeared after being knocked out, what will happen when Selina gives Tsunade Leader-samma's mesage?

AnimeAngel87 on November 30, 2007, 6:18:07 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Those questions will soon be answered my friend.

Soon, be, answered/

ladychaos on November 30, 2007, 7:03:16 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaosYay *gives you a cookie*

Konohasdarkshadow on November 27, 2007, 10:32:12 AM

Konohasdarkshadow on
KonohasdarkshadowWWWWWWOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!ok this is getting good...tooo good...i mean i cant wait any longer! (even though today is the day you posted this...)

AnimeAngel87 on November 30, 2007, 6:17:40 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87:o Oh Noes

FluffysPrincess2968 on November 27, 2007, 9:12:18 AM

FluffysPrincess2968 on
FluffysPrincess2968OMFG AWESOMENESS!!! :D CANT WAIT FOR TEH NEXT CHAPPIE!!! :D

AnimeAngel87 on November 27, 2007, 9:28:29 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87^_^